Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The AICTE has approved the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) as a professional management course. This course is only available after graduation. Many students choose the PGDM over the MBA because it is a better alternative to the MBA. Even firms looking to hire management experts prefer students with a PGDM because this education is thought to be more in sync with the demands of the industry.
The PGDM courses in Udaipur are preferred because students are kept up to date on current industry events, and practical knowledge and application are given far more weight than theory. As a result, even businesses prefer students who have completed a PGDM.
All of the main aspects of the PGDM will be covered in the blog below. Everything you need to know about a PGDM will be examined, from eligibility criteria and scope to specialties and perks, so you can decide whether to pursue it after graduation.
During the two years in a PGDM college in Udaipur, there are several learning curves, facts, and instructions. The students are exposed to a wide range of scenarios and courses that prepare them to be excellent corporate employees as well as competitive and successful professionals in other fields. The widely held belief is that a basic graduate degree in any discipline should offer students with the fundamental mental building blocks in addition to specific training in the chosen field.
The reasons for choosing courses in PGDM colleges in Udaipur should be the first item to consider. There are numerous useful courses available after graduation, but there are a few compelling reasons to pursue a PGDM. These are the reasons: -
It is important to note that a PGDM program is slightly different and quite relevant in today's world. Some of the intriguing features regarding a PGDM course that make it significant for a promising future are listed below:
- Interactive and dynamic: Because the PGDM is a 'practical' program, the teaching techniques are interactive, and the majority of the instruction is done through real-world business case studies and situations. Students must prepare in before and discuss in'real-time' in the classrooms for these.
- Continuous Learning: To be successful in this field, one must constantly learn, observe, evaluate, communicate effectively, and be vigilant in their manner and demeanor.
- Development of a Variety of Skills: The PGDM program teaches you a lot about interpersonal behavior. The majority of the grades are based on case studies and deal with human dynamics while developing a competitive spirit in the students. It also teaches a variety of other skills and places a strong emphasis on multiskilling pupils.
- Leadership: The curriculum encourages students to develop leadership traits as well as decision-making abilities. It educates people to make decisions based on a set of assumptions rather than flawless facts or knowledge. In other words, the PGDM curriculum prepares you to be a leader rather than a follower.
- Profitable Teachings: During their PGDM program, students learn about cost-effective manufacturing and the capacity to promote products and services in competitive situations. This is accomplished by developing differentiators for customers and working with people at various levels.
- Importance of Team Building: The PGDM teaches you the intricacies of team building by requiring you to rely on others for your success. This is a crucial characteristic for success in the corporate world.
- Increasing Popularity : The PGDM program is quickly becoming the most popular post-graduate program. Because PGDM graduates are preferred by employers, students have begun to choose this program above others.
- Professional Relevance : The PGDM course is structured in such a way that every component of it will help you become a better professional, ready to handle the industry's difficulties.
- Personality Development : A significant portion of the course is devoted to personality development. The PGDM degree allows you to focus on all elements of your personality, from becoming a strong confident person to becoming an excellent speaker.
- Team Player : You must be an excellent team player to survive and succeed in the competitive professional environment. The PGDM program teaches you how to work as part of a team and collaborate effectively.
- Practical Knowledge : While many courses may teach you theory, the PGDM program will also teach you how to use theoretical knowledge in the real world. You will be able to apply what you learn in the course to real-life situations.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria for PGDM in Udaipur
There are eligibility requirements for you to be able to take the course, as there are for other postgraduate courses. Although the requirements are not stringent, be sure you meet them. You will not be allowed to apply for admission unless you meet the prerequisites. The following are the requirements: -
- You must be a recent graduate with a cumulative final score of at least 50%.
- Your diploma must be recognized by the government and issued by a government-approved university.
- Students in their last year may apply on a provisional basis.
- You must pass a competitive admission exam set by the top PGDM colleges in Udaipur to which you are applying.
- You may also be required to pass a personal interview and a group discussion round after passing the entrance exam.
In India, what is the scope of a PGDM?
India is thought to be the world's fastest-growing management hub. This program will soon overtake other postgraduate management degrees and diploma degrees in India, as it has a lot of potentials. In India, the future of PGDM looks like this.
- With strong predicted growth in business and industry, India is one of the world's fastest-growing countries. You can participate in this growth period and contribute with a PGDM.
- Many industries are in desperate need of expert management. You may join these industries and make a significant difference if you have a professional course like PGDM under your belt.
- A PGDM also gives you the expertise you need to establish your own business. You can create your own profitable business as an entrepreneur or an industry disruptor.
- Managers are among the highest-paid workers in India. They are also well compensated. And there are a few things that motivate people more than financial accomplishment. You will most likely earn well with a PGDM.
- Knowledge is a gift that gives. You are on track to succeed with what you learn in a PGDM if you apply what you've learned.
Specialization in PGDM in Udaipur
- During your two : year PGDM courses in Udaipur, you'll be required to select a specialization in which you'll most likely pursue a career. Here's some background on some of the most popular and career-oriented specialties available.
- Marketing : In the marketing specialization, you will learn everything there is to know about marketing, advertising, selling, and distributing your company's products and services. Marketing is one of the most crucial components of a business, and you will learn about many facets of good marketing in this specialization.
- Finance : A finance concentration can help you grasp the financial aspects of a company and industry on macro and micro levels, such as capital and accounting. Finance is one of the most crucial aspects of a business, and it is an area where one may establish a successful career.
- IT : The increasing IT sector is in need of experienced managers, and with an IT specialization, you can enter this exciting field and build a successful career. This specialization teaches you everything there is to know about the IT industry. The scope in this sector is enormous, ranging from managing IT products to managing IT clients and even technology.
- Hospitality and Tourism : A specialization in hospitality and tourism will prepare you to work in the demanding hospitality and tourism business. India, as a major player in the globalization movement, is seeing rapid growth in this business and is in desperate need of experienced managers to oversee and maintain its expansion.
- HR : Managing talent requires a unique skill set, which you will learn in the HR specialization. HR plays an essential function in major firms, from managing the workforce to ensuring that all employees are pleased. This specialization will teach you about hiring and managing employees, as well as other vital aspects of keeping a business running effectively.