Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
What does a PGDM in Marketing management and retail business entail?
The PGDM in Marketing management and the retail business program has been designed to give qualified students managerial training that will affect their decisions and successes at work, even under time constraints.
It assists in the candidate's skill development, which is important for personal development and leadership in Marketing management and retail business environment. It also aims to strengthen the candidate's ability to make decisions in regular business settings. Additionally, Marketing management and retail business executive or manager need to be analytical and capable of solving problems.
Marketing management and retail business is a key output delivery-focused interface mechanism with the market environment. Its responsibility is to guarantee that the organization's services are in line with consumer needs and that the customer receives the benefits they seek.
The PGDM in Marketing management and retail business has grown in popularity in recent years among both students and employers. The fundamental methods for comprehending markets and product portfolios are covered in this PGDM in Marketing management and retail business management course. A few of the features of this module that can be accessed through hybrid learning mode include target market identification, market observation, and product creation. Students should therefore be aware of the PGDM in Marketing management and retail business Management Scope and the career opportunities before enrolling in this specialization.
Marketing management and retail business Management Scope for PGDM:
You might have a wide range of employment options while pursuing a PGDM in Marketing management and retail business management. Since Marketing management and retail business can be a broad concept, it goes without saying. For Marketing management and retail business students, India offers a variety of opportunities, with the majority of them concentrated in big cities like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi. Marketing management and retail business management course can lead to a variety of employment opportunities.
Eligibility requirements for postgraduate applicants
There are numerous colleges and universities where people can submit applications if they want to work in Marketing management and retail business management. The following things should be taken into consideration when applying for a postgraduate degree program.
- For admission to a master's program in Marketing management and retail business management, candidates must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must also satisfy the percentage requirements set forth by their college or university.
- Entrance exams are required for admission to PGDM programs in Marketing management and retail business colleges.
- Taking Marketing management and retail business management classes will require you to develop a number of skills.
A PGDM in Marketing management and the retail business candidate must be passionate about sales and Marketing management and retail business. A particular set of skills are required for job seekers in the sector.
Five primary career paths in Marketing management and retail business management for PGDM graduates, along with salaries:
1. Sales Manager: After earning your PGDM in Marketing management and retail business, you can choose to work in sales. The task of a sales manager in an organization is to manage and direct a group of salespeople. They set compensation goals and quotas, make a sales plan, do data analysis, assign sales territories and sales training, coach team members, and take part in hiring and firing.
1. A 5 lakh average annual salary for the first two years (based on the organization).
2. And in the following three years, over 7 to 10 lakhs annually, depending on skill, experience, and organization.
2. Brand Manager: Building and promoting brands is one of the most important PGDM Marketing management and retail business components. In contrast to sales, which is repetitive and hectic, a brand manager is in charge of activities like advertising, media interaction, promotions, displaying the brand at strategic locations, and so on. This is a very dynamic sector. In a nutshell, the brand manager's job is to cultivate a favorable perception of the product among the intended market. Being a brand manager will challenge you and let you express your creativity.
1. For the first two years, the average salary is 6 lakhs per year (based on the organization).
2. And more than 8-10 lakhs in the next three years, depending on skill, experience, and organization.
3. Market Research Analysis: A market research analyst may work in the FMCG, retail, entertainment, or media industries, among other sectors. One must assess the current market and trends and conduct business accordingly. You must participate in the creation and application of the Marketing management and retail business strategy. You must design a large number of questionnaires and research procedures in order to gather information. If you are interested in research and have an analytical mindset, this is a good option.
Pay scale of PGDM Marketing management candidates:
1. The first year's average salary ranges from 5 to 6 lakhs (based on the organization).
2. And in senior-level year positions, more than 15 to 20 lakhs.
4. Public Relations Manager: Managing information between an organization and the general public is the responsibility of a public relations manager. The reputation of the company must be promoted and protected through the use of the media. To make sure there are no lingering doubts among the populace, he or she must investigate the history and culture of the organization. A public relations manager frequently needs to switch between several projects at once. Additionally, the job requires a significant amount of travel. You cannot, however, disregard the compensation and benefits it offers.
Pay Range of PGDM Marketing management candidates:
1. A median annual salary of 4-6 lakhs (based on the organization).
2. And over 7 to 15 lakhs over the following three years.
5. Digital Marketing management and retail business: The most lucrative career path for students with a PGDM in Marketing management and retail business management is digital Marketing management and retail business. Although the goal is the same as in conventional selling, the approach is more contemporary. A wide range of activities are included in digital Marketing management and retail business, including (SEO) Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing management and retail business, Web content creation, and more.
Both B2B and B2C transactions are covered. People who anticipate technological advancements in Marketing management and retail business should consider digital Marketing management and retail business. With the development of technology, digital Marketing management, and retail business is generating significant buzz in the Marketing management and retail business sector by utilizing a variety of online tools, both free and paid.
Every skill, including creativity, communication, research, and strategic planning, has a place in Marketing management and retail business. Every business or organization works hard to make sure that its good or service catches everyone's eye and gets to every home.
One of the most crucial divisions in a company is Marketing management and retail business, which includes aspects like advertising, public relations, promotions, and sales. In order to create customer demand for a particular product, this specialization also teaches students how to use strategies for sales, promotions, advertising, and branding.
Additionally, it assists students in developing their flexibility and adaptability in areas like branding and advertising, client relationship management, business growth, and other long-term strategies. At the same time, students can hone their skills in strategic planning, market research, Marketing management, retail business initiatives, consumer behavior, profit, and loss.