Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Although many candidates have expressed dissatisfaction that they were unable to answer a sizable number of the questions, the CMAT exam has traditionally given candidates plenty of time to read and finish all of the questions. This happened as a result of the students' disregard for the method of identifying and removing speed-breaker questions.
Move on from a problem if you've tried to solve it for a while without success. There's always the option of going back to it if time permits. There are still many easier questions available, waiting to be used.
The Common Management Admission Test, a national admissions test, is administered by the Nationwide Testing Agency (NTA). The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducted it until 2018 in accordance with directives from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the Indian government. Events for CMAT are held in over 100 Indian cities. Over 50,000 candidates take the exam each year in an effort to fulfill their MBA dreams.
The outcomes are acknowledged by all AICTE-approved and affiliated institutions. More than 1000 institutions in India offer admission based on the exam. The test is simpler than admissions tests like the CAT, XAT, and a few others. Due to the level and breadth of the exam, more and more candidates for the MBA choose it every year.
How do I get ready for the CMAT?
A sound plan of attack is crucial for exam preparation. If you choose to enrol in a coaching program to prepare for the CMAT exam, you will be well taken care of. If you want to study on your own for the 2023 exam, start early.
After understanding the fundamentals of the syllabus and test structure, the next step is to create an exam preparation strategy. A good study plan should include a daily schedule, hourly allotments for each topic, and time designated for working through practice problems and acquiring conceptual understanding. Keep the following in mind:
- At least six months prior to the CMAT exam date, candidates must begin their preparations.
- Since the CMAT exam is always taken in February or March, CMAT preparation must begin by September or October.
- Obtain the study materials and test preparation tools.
- Join online study groups and download resources to aid in your MBA entrance exam preparation.
- Make a plan for each month's test preparation. Make sure you are aware of the CMAT 2022 exam date so that you can make an effective study plan.
CMAT Exam day instructions
- Students are advised to arrive on time as the exam will begin at 3 p.m. on the specified CMAT 2022 exam date. It is recommended that test takers show up at the testing facility at least an hour before the exam.
- The CMAT 2022 admit card, a valid ID (like a passport, driver's license, PAN card, voter ID card, or Aadhar card), a passport-size photo that matches the photo on the application form, a blue or black ballpoint pen, a mask, and hand sanitizer are all required items.
- The following items are not allowed in the exam room: students are not allowed to bring watches, cell phones, or calculators.
- Calculation sheets will be provided to test takers, who must give them back to the proctor after the test.
- Last but not least, it's critical to plan ahead for the CMAT exam date to prevent any last-minute hiccups.
The syllabus is one of the most important study resources that every student should have when preparing for any exam. It gives a broad overview of the important topics and topics the test will cover. Included in the CMAT course are the Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Knowledge sections. Students are also required to take the elective course Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
CMAT Exam Timetable
The CMAT 2022 registration exam is given once a year. The CMAT MBA test is officially announced in the first or second week of October, and online CMAT 2022 registration opens in the third week. Registration for CMAT 2022 is still available until mid-December. The admission card or hall ticket is released in the second week of the month, followed by the announcement of the CMAT test, which typically occurs on the third Sunday in January. The results were posted on the official website in the middle of February. The CMAT exam is much easier to pass than the CAT and XAT tests. To be eligible for admission to some of the best MBA universities in the nation, MBA aspirants should think about taking the test.
- Each question carries a score of 04 (four) points.
- 04 (four) marks will be awarded to the candidate for each correct response.
- Each incorrect response will result in a deduction of one (1) mark from the overall score.
- To correctly respond to a question, candidates must make one choice that matches the appropriate option shown on the screen.
- After the key has been contested, if more than one answer is revealed to be correct, the correct answers will each receive four marks (+4). Any selection that was made in error will result in a mark of minus one (-1). No points will be awarded for questions that are not answered or tried. Regardless of whether a question was attempted or not, all candidates will receive four extra points (+4) whenever it is dropped or ignored.
- Applicants need to satisfy a number of requirements in order to be eligible for the 2023 exam. As a result, before registering for CMAT 2022, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Any Indian citizen with a bachelor's degree is eligible to apply for the test. The three-year graduation requirements for any discipline must be satisfied.
- Those pursuing a bachelor's degree who anticipate their results prior to the start of admission for the academic year 2023–2024 are also eligible.
- It is very important to remember that the exact requirements can change depending on the specific MBA/PGDM programs or different B-schools. For more details, such as the CMAT exam date, visit the relevant B-schools' official websites.