Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
If you pass the MAT, a national-level aptitude test, you are eligible to apply to prestigious business schools in India and abroad to pursue MBA and related programs. The MAT is essentially a passport to your ideal academic journey because more than 600 business schools accept them. The MAT exam analysis offers a thorough analysis of the question paper, including the difficulty levels for each section, the distribution of the questions by topic, and the number of good attempts. For all modalities, the exam is easy to moderately difficult.
Rechecking or reevaluating the MAT exam results is not an option. The test's official answer keys have not yet been made available to the public. A candidate may retake the MAT in order to improve their score. Discover the most recent updates in this blog post, along with crucial preparation advice for the MAT 2022 exam, its syllabus, and more!
Conditions for MAT Eligibility
The MAT's eligibility requirements are less stringent than those for other management and MBA admission tests like the GMAT, GRE, CAT exam, and others. The test is open to graduates from reputable institutions in any field, according to the official website. The minimum age for applicants is not specified. There are no limits on how many applications may be submitted, so applicants are free to do so whenever they like.
The MAT is a test of management aptitude.
The MAT is a national entrance exam for MBA/PGDM admissions (AIMA). Three different MAT formats are offered: computer-based testing (CBT), paper-based testing (PBT), and remote proctored testing (Internet Based Test or IBT). The candidate may choose the mode in which to take the exam. The costs, exam schedules, and course materials are the same for all three options, but the exam dates differ.
For the MAT Exam, the Exam Mode
The exam is provided in both online and offline formats to increase accessibility. Applicants can choose one of the two choices based on their preferences. For the MAT exam, the following formats are available: Examination on paper, two remote proctored online examinations, or remote proctored online examinations (PBT) Options 1 and 2 indicate an internal bifurcation in the online mode, while option 3 indicates an internal bifurcation in the offline mode.
MAT exam 2022 Structure.
The All India Management Association specifies the MAT exam format (AIMA). The 200 questions on the MAT exam 2022 cover a variety of topics, including the Indian and global environment, language comprehension, data analysis and sufficiency, mathematical skills and intelligence, and critical reasoning. There are 40 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in each of the five sections. The MAT questions are of medium difficulty. The MAT exam lasts for two hours and thirty minutes.
There are three formats available for the MAT exam pattern: computer-based testing (CBT), internet-based testing (IBT), and paper-based testing (PBT) (IBT). The MAT exam format is the same for all three test types.
MAT exam pattern preparation advice for 2022.
Candidates should dedicate at least six months to prepare for the MAT exam. For efficient preparation, they should concentrate on strengthening their problem-solving skills by studying previous MAT question papers and passing online practice exams, among other resources. The MAT study schedule needs to be structured and appropriate for the MAT exam's structure and syllabus. You'll benefit from the following guidelines as you prepare for the MAT exam in 2022:
- Your reading and comprehension skills will improve and you'll stay up to date on local, national, and international news if you read the best MAT prep books, journals, newspapers, and online blogs every day.
- Practice MAT question papers, sample papers, and online mock tests to improve speed and accuracy and familiarize yourself with the test format.
- Determine your advantages and disadvantages in each MAT course section by periodically assessing your level of preparation.
- Focus on the concepts that are given more weight in each domain to do well on the MAT.
- To answer as many questions as you can on the MAT, time management is crucial; stay away from time-consuming or difficult problems.
Evaluation Strategy for MAT 2022
- The MAT question paper is divided into four sections, each of which is worth 40 points.
- For each correctly answered question, one mark is given.
- Each unsuccessful attempt results in a 0.25 point deduction.
- Unanswered questions don't affect your grade.
- The outcomes from the Indian and global environment sections are not taken into account when calculating percentiles.
Enrollment in the MAT exam colleges
IBT, CBT, and PBT MAT exam registration is still open for February. For one IBT, PBT, or CBT exam, the registration fee is Rs. 1650; however, for two IBT exams, the fee is Rs. 2750. Online registration is the only available option. The only method for signing up is online, and it involves the following five simple steps:
Step 1: Make a login.
Step 2: Complete the Online Registration Form.
Step 3: Upload photos to the registration form.
Step 4: Make a registration fee payment
Step 5: Review the summary of your registration.
MAT test syllabus
The MAT exam syllabus is created to assess candidates' readiness to enroll in management courses. Therefore, the Management Aptitude Test assesses candidates in a variety of areas, placing a focus on practical expertise and real-world scenarios. Below is a breakdown of the MAT exam's syllabus and its various sections:
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency: A number of topics, such as Venn diagrams, graphical representations, etc., related to data sufficiency. Data sufficiency and analysis:
- Calculation Skills: Intermediate or advanced topics in this category include geometry, trigonometry, and the development of arithmetic.
- Knowledge and Critical Thinking: There are questions, claims, defenses, and other things based on analogies.
- Language Understanding: Using a range of methods, such as reading comprehension and English grammar, this section assesses the candidates' command of the English language.
- issues with public awareness on a national and international level in India and elsewhere
The MAT exam colleges' 2022 MAT Exam Admit Card
AIMA has posted the MAT 2022 Admit Card for the IBT, PBT, and CBT Modes on its official website. By following the instructions below, you can download the admittance card from the official website:
- This is the URL for the official AIMA website.
- There will be a drop-down menu; choose "MAT 2022 Admit Card."
- please enter your username and password (registration number and form number).
- There will be a download link for the MAT 2022 Admit Card.
- Print the admit card after downloading it.
- Candidates should double-check their admit cards to ensure that all of the information is correct. If a candidate notices any mistakes on the admission card, they should contact the testing authorities. The admit card will include the candidate's name, roll number, test date, test time, test location, and form number.