Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Like last year, the NMAT 2022 Exam will be computer adaptive. This implies that the difficulty of the question that comes after will depend on the difficulty of the question that came before. In addition to four international locations, NMAT 2022 will be administered at over 66 testing locations spread across 55 Indian cities. With a 15-day gap between each attempt, students are allowed a maximum of three NMAT attempts. Additionally, during the 88-day test window, students have the choice to change the test day and time to accommodate their schedules.
Many international universities accept the NMAT exam, one of India's most well-liked entrance exams for continuing business management education.
The NMAT by GMAC Exam, which is owned and administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), enables recent graduates and working professionals to be admitted to MBA and master's programs at business schools.
Each year, over 75,000 NMAT exams are taken in-person or online, and 59 Indian and foreign MBA programs accept the test.
Keep reading if you're considering applying to business school because you'll learn everything there is to know about the NMAT exam for the 2022 testing year from this blog:
The NMAT Exam's Structure and Scoring
To understand what the NMAT exam is, you must first understand its fundamental structure. The NMAT exam's structure is meant to be both user-friendly and competitive. You may profit from its various benefits:
Each of the three sections of the NMAT—Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning—has 36 questions and a score range from 12 to 120. Each section is given equal weight. The order in which the sections are presented is entirely up to you.
NMAT vs. GMAT: What Differs Between the Two?
GMAC is in charge of handling both the NMAT and the GMAT. The NMAT is designed for applicants to business schools in India and other developing nations, whereas the GMAT is designed for applicants to business schools around the world.
The NMAT can only be used to apply to a small number of MBA colleges in India and other emerging nations, whereas the GMAT can be used to apply to more business schools worldwide, including all of the top-ranked schools.
The following are additional noteworthy differences between the NMAT and the GMAT:
The GMAT lasts three hours and seven minutes, not including two optional eight-minute breaks, compared to the NMAT's two hours.
Your GMAT score is valid for five years, whereas your NMAT score is only valid for one. You can take the NMAT three times and the GMAT five times in a testing year.
Structure: The GMAT exam is divided into four sections—Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning—whereas the NMAT only has three.
When applying to business schools abroad, the GMAT is the best choice. If you're applying to NMAT-accepting universities in India, however, it's a better idea to take the less expensive NMAT exam, which is similarly respected by NMAT colleges.
What Differs Between the NMAT and the CAT?
The Indian Institutes of Management administer the Common Admission Test, also known as the CAT, which is the largest admissions test in India. To apply to an IIM, you must take the CAT.
The biggest difference between the two exams, aside from which institutions accept the CAT and which accept the NMAT, is that the CAT can only be taken once annually while the NMAT can be taken three times.
You will have to wait until the following year to reapply if you receive a low CAT score.
Additionally, the NMAT does not allow for negative marking, whereas the CAT does for multiple-choice questions. One point will be deducted if your response to a question is incorrect. Even though both exams require extensive preparation, some candidates believe the NMAT to be the simpler of the two.
Finally, taking the NMAT will give you the flexibility and cost-effectiveness to apply to and stand out from some of the best MBA NMAT colleges in India and around the world.
Qualification for the NMAT in 2022.
- The candidate must have successfully completed a degree in any field with at least 50% of the total marks required for the 10+2+3 or four-year study patterns.
- The NMAT 2022 is open to college students who are in their final year.
- Application to the MBA NMIMS NMAT via GMAC Entrance Exam has no age restriction.
- During the final selection process, students with two to three years of prior work experience are given preference.
NMAT registration procedures How to Sign Up for the 2022 NMAT Exam
- Visit the NMAT by GMAC website at mba.com/nmat to get started.
- then find the "Register Now" button and click it.
- After that, accurately fill out the NMAT Exam registration form.
- After that, fill out the NMAT Exam 2022 application on the dashboard.
- Submit the NMAT 2022 form after paying the NMAT registration fees.
How can I change the date of my 2022 NMAT exam?
- To access your NMAT 2022 account, enter your login information.
- From the drop-down menu, choose "Schedule Exam."
- A date and time for your NMIMS NMAT exam should be chosen.
- Choose the best location.
- To complete the procedure, pay the NMAT Exam 2022 rescheduling fee with a credit card.
- To send the form, click the "process" button at the end.
Section of the NMAT to test reasoning
- Elimination theory can be used to quickly come up with the answers.
- To accurately determine the answer, visualize the question by creating diagrams, charts, or tables.
- Find the answer to the question's conclusion.
- Practice as many of the questions from each topic as you can.
Important Factors to Take into Account When Scheduling NMAT Retakes
A minimum of 15 days must elapse between each attempt.
Once you have finished your first attempt, you can only schedule a second one.
Retake appointments are made based on seat availability on the scheduled NMAT date and time, first-come, first-served.
You can change the date of your NMAT 2022 exam up to 72 hours in advance.
NMAT Exam Section: Language Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks (Grammar-based)
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Grammar- Error Spotting
NMAT 2022 Exam Section: Quantitative Skills
- Profit & Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest