Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Mumbai is the heart of the country, with lots of people, places, and jobs. The financial capital of the country is open to new businesses and the scope of employment.
But if one needs a good job or to start their own business, they need to study at the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai! Mumbai has a sea of opportunities for people willing to work hard and reach their goals.
India is a developing country and it needs to grow its economic value. It is possible once every student gets proper education and graduates from the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a very demanding course for students who want to pursue careers in management.
As the world changes, so do the needs of organizations, institutions, and businesses. All over the world, managers, leaders, functional heads, and specialized executives are in high demand.
Why choose the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai?
We all are aware that Mumbai is the city of dreams and has its own charm. So pursuing our PGDM will be much easy and more fun in the city.
There are renowned colleges for PGDM in Mumbai with excellent faculty and subjects.
The top PGDM colleges in Mumbai provide great lectures, practicals, presentations, and projects for students.
These key factors help them to shape their minds and put them to use.
With a lot of firms eager to hire, Mumbai will help the students to secure good jobs after their PGDM course.
What courses are offered in the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai?
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Finance
- PGDM in Human Resource
- PGDM in Operations
- PGDM in Information and Technology
- PGDM in Research and Business Analytics
- PGDM in Enterprise Management
- PGDM in International Finance
- PGDM in International Business
- PGDM in Supply Chain and Logistics
What are the eligibility criteria for top PGDM colleges in Mumbai?
Admission criteria and requirements can differ from college to college. However, in the case of most PGDM education institutes, there are a few general criteria you must meet in order to be eligible for admission to the PGDM course.
The following are the general eligibility requirements for a PGDM degree-
- You must be a graduate.
- You must have graduated with a cumulative score of 50% or higher.
- Some institutes require the completion of entrance exams such as the CAT, CMAT, GMAT, or XAT.
- Some institutes will also require you to pass their interview process, which may include essay writing, group discussions, personal interviews, and so on.
Key skills required for studying from top PGDM colleges in Mumbai
- Innovative ways of Problem-solving
- Teamwork and Team spirit
- Communication skills
- Learning capabilities
- Leadership skills
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Curiosity and active listening
Let’s have a look at the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai
Education is a necessary asset, which helps us in the process of being independent. You can skip your favorite series but not your PGDM subjects and classes.
The top PGDM colleges in Mumbai will teach you to raise your bar and reach the top!
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- VES Business School (VBS)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
- Thakur Institue of Management Studies and Research
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WE School)
- IES’s Management College & Research Centre (IES MCRC)
- Jamanlal Insttute of Management Studies
- Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management (LLIM)
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT)
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- SIES College of Management Studies
All the above colleges offer valuable courses to enhance our level of education and learning.
Top colleges in Navi Mumbai
- ITM Navi Mumbai - ITM Business School
- DY Patil University, Vijay Patil School of Management.
- Pillai's Institute of Management, Navi Mumbai
- Evolve Business School, Navi Mumbai
- ITM Institute of Financial Markets, Navi Mumbai
- Pillai HOC Institute of Management Studies and Research in Khalapur.
- Oriental School of Business, Navi Mumbai
Courses offered by top PGDM colleges in Mumbai
- Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Business Policy & Ethics
- Financial Management
- Macro Economics
- Personal and Professional Skills
- Computer Applications for Business
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Operation Management
- International Business
- Sales and Distribution Management
- B2B Marketing
- Derivatives & Risk Management
- Team Dynamics at Workplace
- HR Analytics
- Global Human Resource Management
- Sales Operations Planning
Benefits you acquire from studying in top PGDM colleges in Mumbai
Having a Post Graduate Diploma in Management gives you an advantage over other postgraduate degrees. PGDM courses are some of the most advanced courses available, designed to provide students with as much theoretical, practical, and technical knowledge as possible.
Here are some advantages of obtaining a PGDM degree:
Cheaper than an MBA - Despite being equivalent to an MBA, PGDM courses are less expensive than an MBA while providing the same benefits.
Business Scope - If you want to venture into business and become an entrepreneur, this course will provide you with all of the necessary knowledge and training.
Excellent Faculty - You will be able to learn from some of the best faculty in the industry, who will also mentor you.
Internship Opportunities - Internships are an essential component of PGDM programs, and you will have the opportunity to work with reputable organizations during your internship programs.
Classes that are Exciting - The classes are packed with exciting classroom learning. There are presentations, debates, discussions, and games designed to engage students in interactive learning.
Top PGDM colleges in Mumbai offer the following job opportunities
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- HR Manager
- PR Officer
- Finance Manager
- Strategic Manager
- Brand Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Financial Manager
Below is the list of top recruiters after PGDM courses
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Hindustan Unilever
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corp
- Ernst & Young (EY)
- ICICI Bank
- Mc Kinsey and Company
- JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Credit Suisse
- Saint Gobain
Salary expectations after PGDM courses
Salary for newly graduated Post Graduate Diploma in Management students varies by college, abilities, knowledge, work type, and organization. A variety of other factors influence salary pay.
We have provided salary information for PGDMs based on the job profiles listed below.
- Marketing Manager-₹ 10 LPA
- Digital Marketing Manager-₹4.5 LPA
- Supply Chain Manager-₹8 LPA
- Sales Manager-₹ 10 LPA
- Accounts Manager-₹ 6.86 LPA
- Finance Manager-₹ 9.6 LPA
- Project Manager-₹ 13 LPA
- Retail Manager-₹5 LPA
- Operations Manager-₹ 7 LPA
- Healthcare & Hospital Manager-₹ 4 LPA
Scope of PGDM in India
After your post-graduate diploma in management, you will have a number of career options. Because this course is as good as an MBA, you will have similar job roles and opportunities.
You can be chosen for executive positions in a variety of industries, but your specialization is the most important factor.
You will be capable to get a job in good firms and secure your place with this diploma in management. The importance and popularity of PGDM courses are increasing rapidly, making them an excellent course to pursue after graduation.
Hope this blog will help you to choose from the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai.