Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The master's degree in business administration is a postgraduate degree program that teaches students about finance, accounting, and human resources, among other topics. Due to the high demand for this degree, entrance exams are held all over the world to choose the top candidates from a large pool of applicants. One such exam is the MBA CET. This exam is also known as the MAH CET. Individuals interested in studying MBA at one of Maharashtra's participating colleges must take the CET test, which is administered by the Maharashtra government's Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The MBA CET differs from the CAT exam. Despite the fact that it is an aptitude test, the test taker has very little control over the level of difficulty of the questions. A candidate must, however, be familiar with the MBA CET section-by-section breakdown. We'll go over the eligibility criteria and other exam-related details in this blog.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate grade point average of 50%.
- For candidates from Maharashtra's restricted categories, a minimum aggregate percentage of 45 percent in the bachelor's degree is necessary.
- Candidates from the reserved categories who want their graduation marks reduced must show a Caste Validity Certificate from the Social Welfare Development Scrutiny Committee.
- The MBA CET exam is also open to students in their last year of study.
Counseling Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra's DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) will have numerous MBA CET Counseling/CAP (Centralized Admission Process) rounds. Candidates who have not previously taken an exam other than the MBA CET must register as a new user on CAP. Candidates must submit original documents during the document verification rounds.
- For admission to MBA/MMS courses at Institute Level Seats, only the results of the MBA CET test conducted in 2022 will be acceptable.
- On the basis of Institute Level Seats, NRI candidates who are judged to be qualified can apply for admission to Unaided Institutes.
- To claim the seats reserved for minorities, all minority category candidates must pass the MBA CET.
- All Maharashtra or Outside Maharashtra and J&K migrants must register for CAP online in order to be considered for 15% of All India Seats through CAP.
- Under the 15 percent Any India Seats category, all candidates who have taken various MBA entrance exams are eligible to apply for CAP.
Eligibility for MBA CET Candidate for Maharashtra State (MS)
You may be considered for the Maharashtra State (MS) candidate if you meet any of the four criteria. By registering and applying for the MBA CET as an MS candidate, you will have more choices and admission options for MBA 2022-23 at Maharashtra's best MBA colleges.
Type A candidate for MS
An aspirant who has passed the HSC and qualifying examinations in Maharashtra is referred to as a Maharashtra Candidate. If the candidate did not complete the HSC but passed a Diploma in Engineering, Technology, or Pharmacy, as well as any other Maharashtra State qualifying test, they will be referred to as a Maharashtra State Candidate. Furthermore, suppose a candidate is domiciled or born in Maharashtra. In that case, they will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate and must indicate this when enrolling and applying for the MBA CET online.
Type B MS Candidate
You may be a Maharashtra State (MS) Candidate if you or your father or mother live in Maharashtra. It is not required that you were born or schooled in Maharashtra. You may be eligible for MS candidate benefits if any of the three of you share the above-mentioned domicile.
Type C MS Candidate
You are a Maharashtra State candidate if either of your parents, i.e., your father or mother, is a Government of India or Government of India Undertaking employee who is posted and Before the application deadline, I reported to duty in Maharashtra State. If you want to take the MBA CET as a Maharashtra State candidate but your parents are delaying reporting for duty in Maharashtra,If they report for duty, you can apply for the MBA CET as an MS candidate to take advantage of the Maharashtra State Candidature incentives.
Type D MS Candidate
An applicant is considered a Maharashtra State Candidate if his or her father or mother works for the Maharashtra Government or a Maharashtra Undertaking. Although such staff is rarely assigned outside of Maharashtra, if they are posted in other states or delegated to other departments, they are still considered Maharashtra state candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For Persons with Disabilities
Only Maharashtra residents will be considered for the PwD program. Candidates from Maharashtra should apply under Type A or B of Candidature. Candidates with disabilities are grouped into three groups:
- PH-1:Candidates who are visually impaired (blind) are classified as (P1)
- PH-2: Candidates with speech and hearing impairments (dumb and deaf) (P2)
- PH-3: Dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, and spasticity are examples of orthopedic disorders and learning impairments (P3)
- Applicants with disabilities must show a certificate in the approved Proforma - F format. This certificate was awarded by the Director of the All India Institute of Physically Handicapped in Mumbai. The District Headquarters' Dean/Civil Surgeon of the Government/Civil Hospitals can also issue this certificate.
How to Enroll in the MBA CET over the Internet
The MBA CET application is entirely completed online. Because the information on the DTE website is from last year's admissions process, you won't find anything there right now. To ensure that the Exam goes smoothly, every applicant should be informed about the registration process.
Before registering for the MBA CET, candidates should consider the following points:
- For future use, the candidate must have a current personal email address and cell phone number.
- Please create an email ID if you do not already have one.
- Both signatures and pictures must be scanned and provided to the registration window. The signature should be between 10KB and 20KB, and the photo should be between 20KB and 50KB in size.
- The non-refundable application costs for the MBA CET must be paid online. During the payment procedure, the candidate must also keep track of the bank deductions.
- Create a new account on the MBA CET's main website.
- Fill in the blanks with the information you need.
- Include a photo of yourself as well as a digital signature.
- Fill in the following fields: Personal Information, Category, Date of Birth, Academic Information, Work Experience Information, Exam City Center Preference, and Authentication Certificates.
- After you've saved your application, pay the registration fees and submit it.
- The Admissions Process is organized in a coordinated manner.
- The Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) is held once the results are announced. The CAP is separated into three rounds for qualified candidates, each of which is done online. Registration, payment of a fee, and document verification will be among the phases. The steps for applying for the MBA CET Exam are as follows:
There is an option to register online.
Candidates who have registered for the MBA CET exam may search for the registration announcement on the official website. After the connection has been activated, candidates must log in using their application number, roll number, date of birth, and password. After successfully logging in, fill out the online application form and pay the registration fee.
Analyze the documents
After registering, the candidate must take their documents to the nearest MBA CET application form receipt facility to be validated. To find out where your nearest ARC center is, go to the official website. As part of your application, you must bring all required documentation. The documents you'll need are your admit card, scorecard, 10th and 12th certificates, proof of residency, migration certificate, and category certificate.
Choose the college of your dreams.
After completing the verification process, a candidate can log in to their account and choose the college and branch that they wish to attend. Once they filed their request, the selections would be locked.
Reservations for Seats
The seat assignment is completed using blank seats, the students' ranks, and the students' favorite options. Following their selection, the candidate will receive a provisional admission letter.
submitting the institute's reports
Following the allocation, an applicant must register for classes at the institution and bring all relevant documents, including the provisional admission letter. A candidate's admission will be withdrawn if he or she fails to arrive.
Confirmation of acceptance
The candidate will receive a COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) from the college after the procedure is completed.
Result of the MBA CET
Below are the steps for checking and downloading the MAH-CET.
- The procedure for obtaining the MBA CET result is as follows:
- From the drop-down option, choose the MBA CET part.
- Go to the MBA CET result tab after that.
- Your registration number and date of birth must be entered.
- The result will include your name, registration number, MBA CET score, and percentage.
- Save your scorecard to your computer's desktop by selecting download.
- The question paper for the MBA CET test is moderately demanding.
Taking the MBA CET exam has a number of advantages, including the ability to improve your percentile score and the fact that the exam price is adjusted as part of the DTE Maharashtra's Centralized Admission Process (CAP). A high percentile score is required for MBA admission to top MBA colleges that accept MBA CET scores. Before the deadline, all MBA colleges that accept MBA CET scores must finish their admissions processes. To develop a candidate's MBA entrance exam preparation approach, the student must first understand the individual weighting and total marks allocated to each section.