Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Since every organization aspires to increase earnings and revenues through the development of successful financial strategies and policies, financial management specialists play a crucial role in conceptualizing and developing these plans and policies. The dynamics of asset risk over time and under various levels of uncertainty are a focus of the finance field.
The PGDM in Finance course's main emphasis is on learning how to evaluate complex investments as well as create and implement financial policies. Due to the abundance of employment options, many young aspirants are now pursuing a PGDM in Finance degree in order to hone their financial management skills and acquire the knowledge and abilities necessary to pursue a promising career in this field.
Let's have a look at the Top Finance Career Opportunities after completing a PGDM in Finance program after 12th courses.
Finance PGDM after 12th courses: Overview
The goal of the PGDM in Finance, a one- or two-year full-time graduate program, is to create a cadre of professionals with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills who can manage the finances of any size of business.
This master's program in finance after 12th courses takes an interdisciplinary approach, covering the key elements of many different subfields, including corporate finance, human relations, information technology, and other quantitative methods.
It is a highly sought-after short-term finance program and one of the most well-liked PGDM programs. Essentially, a PGDM in Finance helps students understand cost analysis, balance sheets, cost minimization, revenue maximization, and other topics.
PGDM in Finance Top Finance Job Profiles after 12th courses
1. Wealth and Portfolio Management job after 12th
Wealthy people with high net worths who lack knowledge of risk management and financial planning may have completed a PGDM in finance after 12th courses. Examples of wealth management include investment portfolios, retirement planning funds, tax preparation, and financial planning. Wealth managers need to be aware of the financial objectives and both short- and long-term plans of their clients. They should be able to offer advice on how to manage an investment portfolio. Contrarily, portfolio management is the process of allocating investments to financial objectives. Professionals should do extensive research when it comes to asset allocation and portfolio management.
- a penchant for research and analysis, along with a high level of data interpretation proficiency
- In addition to having a solid understanding of financial markets, economics, and portfolio theory, individuals with a PGDM in finance must be customer-focused.
2. Business Finance job after 12th
After earning your PGDM in Finance, you will work in business finance. Examples of valuation in corporate finance include the analysis of financial statements from various companies, the creation of financial models, the evaluation of performances through ratio analysis, the evaluation of the suitability of the model created in accordance with industry standards, the choice of the appropriate valuation model, the setting of the valuation's assumptions, and the creation of the valuation report.
3. Financial Research Analyst job after 12th
Research Analyst after 12th courses is one of the most crucial profiles in the finance industry after a PGDM. They might work in a variety of departments and have a range of job titles within an organization. A PGDM in finance may include courses in equity research, fundamental and technical analysis, valuations, risk management, and statistics.
- Analyst for Economic Research
- Analyst, Financial
- Analyst for Equity Research
- Operations Research Analyst Market Research Analyst
- Performing a variance analysis and analyzing previous results
- Detecting patterns and giving suggestions for improvement
- Providing trend analysis, forecasting, and optimization recommendations
- Organizing and analyzing data with Excel functions
- For leadership teams, creating charts, graphs, and presentations
4. Financial Investment job after 12th
You can work in investment banking after earning your PGDM in finance after 12th courses. It helps businesses get funding for their operations. Investment bankers should have the skills necessary to manage assets, leverage capital, monitor the market, and advise clients on the best times to issue an FPO or IPO. It's a well-paying position that involves a lot of travel, additional work, long hours, and a cutthroat industry.
- Excellent arithmetic and analytical abilities
- You need to develop strong teamwork and team leadership skills to succeed in a PGDM in finance.
- confidence and the capacity to make difficult decisions
- the capacity to function under pressure and to manage well in high-stress situations
- Vigor, dedication, and commitment
- Project and time management
- Relational interaction
5. Financial Advisory job after 12th
You can pursue a career in financial consulting after earning your PGDM in finance after 12th courses. Consulting helps businesses perform better by analyzing their current problems.
What duties fall under the purview of consultants?
After earning a PGDM in finance, consultants work in consultancies where they conduct extensive research on issues before analyzing and suggesting solutions. Their duties include change management, strategy development, skill development in training, technology deployment, and other duties. Qualified people are employed by large corporations like Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PwC, BCG, McKinsey, and BNY for financial consulting, IPOs, M&A, accounting standards, and taxation.
Skills Required in this job after 12th:
- Examine the company's finances.
- Examine your investments.
- Identify and assess capital expansion opportunities, including loans and finance.
- Selling and purchasing stocks and bonds advice
- You can study how to provide answers and set targets to boost profitability with a PGDM in finance.
6. Banking for merchants job after 12th
Major corporations are advised on financial issues by merchant banking, a combination of consulting and banking services. Professionals provide fee-based guidance on a variety of topics, including project syndicate financing, trade consulting, issuing letters of credit, and mergers and acquisitions.
Some of the merchant banking duties you can learn in a PGDM in finance include the following:
- Portfolio management includes advising financial institutions, trading assets on clients' behalf, and managing clients' investment portfolios.
- Cash raising for clients includes issuing shares and other securities to support new ventures as well as raising money for clients on the domestic or international markets.
The demand for PGDMs in finance job after 12th is high.
The topics of marketing and finance are in high demand when it comes to all facets of management. There is a high demand for students who specialize in this area. Students gain a wide range of skills and knowledge from the PGDM in finance.
Experts in financial management jobs after 12th also have a deeper understanding of corporate management, financial items, and financial procedures. Don't pass up the opportunity to attend one of the top AICTE-approved management colleges in the nation. This postgraduate finance course is also a great choice for anyone with little to no prior knowledge of finance.