Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The NMAT 2022 Exam, like the previous year, will be computer adaptive. This means that the difficulty level of the preceding question will determine the difficulty level of the subsequent question. NMAT 2022 will be held at over 66 test centers across 55 cities in India, as well as four international centers. Students can take the NMAT exam up to three times with a 15-day interval between each attempt. Additionally, students have the option to reschedule the test day and time to suit their schedules during the 88-day test window.
The NMAT Exam is one of India's most popular entrance exams for further business management education, with many international universities accepting it.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) owns and administers the NMAT by GMAC Exam, which allows fresh graduates and working professionals to get admission to MBA and master's programs at business schools.
Over 75,000 NMAT tests are taken in a test center or online each year, and the test is accepted by 59 Indian and international MBA schools.
If you're thinking about applying to business school, keep reading as this blog will interest you the most to learn everything there is to know about the NMAT Exam for the 2022 testing year:
Structure Of The NMAT Exam And Its Scores
You must first comprehend the essential structure of the NMAT exam in order to comprehend what it is.
The framework of the NMAT exam is intended to be competitive while also being user-friendly. Its different advantages can be beneficial to you:
The NMAT is divided into three areas, each with equal weighting: Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning, each with 36 questions and a score range of 12 to 120. You have complete control over the sequence of the sections.
NMAT vs. CAT: What's the Difference?
The Common Admission Test, or CAT, is India's largest admissions exam, administered by the Indian Institutes of Management. You must take the CAT in order to apply to an IIM.
Apart from the institutions that accept the CAT versus NMAT, the biggest distinction between the two exams is that the CAT can only be taken once per year, but the NMAT can be taken three times.
If you receive a poor CAT score, you will have to wait until the next year to attempt again.
Negative marking is also absent on the NMAT, although it is present on the CAT for multiple-choice questions. If you answer a question incorrectly, you will lose one point. While both tests require considerable preparation, some applicants consider the NMAT to be the easier of the two.
Finally, taking the NMAT will enable you to apply to and stand out from some of the best MBA colleges in India and throughout the world in a flexible and cost-effective manner.
NMAT vs. GMAT: What's the Difference?
Both the NMAT and the GMAT are administered by GMAC. The NMAT is tailored to candidates applying to business schools in India and other emerging countries, whereas the GMAT is tailored to candidates applying to business schools worldwide.
As a result, the GMAT can be used to apply to more business schools worldwide, including all of the top-ranked schools, but the NMAT can only be used to apply to a limited number of MBA colleges in India and other emerging countries.
Other significant distinctions between the NMAT and the GMAT include:
Duration: The NMAT is a two-hour exam, whereas the GMAT is three hours and seven minutes long, not including two optional eight-minute breaks.
Validity: Your NMAT score is only good for one year, whereas your GMAT score is good for five years. Within a testing year, you can take the NMAT three times and the GMAT five times.
Structure: The GMAT exam contains four sections, whereas the NMAT only has three: Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning.
The GMAT is the preferable option if you're applying to overseas business schools. If you're applying to NMAT-accepting universities in India, however, it's a better idea to take the less expensive NMAT exam, which is similarly respected by NMAT colleges.
Eligibility for the NMAT 2022.
- Candidate must have finished a degree from any stream with a minimum of 50% combined marks under the 10+2+3 or four-year study pattern.
- Students in their final year of college are also able to enroll for NMAT 2022.
- There is no age limit for applying to the MBA NMIMS NMAT via GMAC Entrance Exam.
- Students with two to three years of prior work experience are favored throughout the final selection process.
NMAT 2022 Registration Procedures How to Register for the NMAT exam 2022
- To begin, go to mba.com/nmat, the official NMAT by GMAC website.
- Then look for and click the "Register Now" option.
- Then complete the NMAT Exam registration form with accurate information.
- After that, go to the dashboard and fill out the NMAT Exam 2022 application form.
- After that, pay the NMAT registration fees and submit the NMAT 2022 form.
How do I reschedule my NMAT exam for 2022?
- Use the login credentials to access your NMAT 2022 account.
- Select "Schedule Exam" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a date and time for your NMIMS NMAT exam.
- Select the most suitable place.
- Pay the NMAT Exam 2022 rescheduling cost with a credit card to complete the process.
- Finally, press the 'process' button to send the form.
Important Considerations for NMAT Retakes and Reschedules
It is required that a minimum of 15 days pass between two attempts.
You can only schedule a retake once you've completed the prior attempt.
Retakes are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis, and are contingent on seat availability on the planned NMAT date and time.
Up to 72 hours before your initial NMAT exam date, you can reschedule your NMAT 2022 exam.
NMAT Exam Section: Language Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks (Grammar-based)
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Grammar- Error Spotting
NMAT 2022 Exam Section: Quantitative Skills
- Profit & Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
NMAT Exam Section: Logical Reasoning
- Utilize elimination theory to deduce the answers without having to spend much time
- Visualize the question by drawing diagrams, charts, or tables to deduce the answer accurately
- Identify the conclusion within the question
- Practice as many questions as possible from all the topics
A quick rundown of NMAT 2022.
- GMAC will administer the NMAT 2022 exam in an online format.
- The NMAT 2022 test window is an 88-day test window that began on October 14th and ends on December 27th.
- An aspirant can take the exam three times during the test window, with a 15-day break between each attempt.
- The NMAT Paper is divided into three sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning, with a total of 108 questions.
- There will be an equal number of questions in each segment. 36, to be precise.
- English will be the medium of instruction.
- Students can choose the sequence in which they want to complete the paper's components.
- There is no way to move between parts.
- The test will take 120 minutes to complete.
- Each part has its own set of time constraints.
- It's an online test that's "computer adaptive."
- At the end of each section, students can review a summary of their efforts.
- With the switch to adaptive testing this year, the NMAT Exam score will be available within 48 hours of the exam.
- NMAT 2022 registration fees are Rs. 2300 + applicable taxes per attempt.
Important Changes in NMAT 2022.
GMAC 2022 has announced some significant revisions to the NMAT, which are listed below:
- Review Score Immediately - Students have the opportunity of examining their NMAT 2022 score immediately after completing it. In NMAT 2020, this provision was added. This allows the student to assess whether or not their effort is satisfactory. If a candidate believes their scores were not up to par, they can retake the NMAT after 15 days.
- Candidates have the option of downloading their NMAT 2022 scorecard in pdf format within 48 hours of the examination. The official NMAT scorecard, on the other hand, will be available only once the results are announced. The NMAT scorecard is planned to be available for download in February 2022.
- a 10% reduction in questions: NMAT 2019 had 120 questions, NMAT 2020 had 108 questions, and NMAT 2022 will have 108 questions split evenly among the three main areas of NMAT.