Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The NMAT 2022 Exam will be computer adaptive, just like last year. This suggests that the next question's difficulty will be influenced by the previous question's level of difficulty. NMAT 2022 will be given in over 66 testing locations spread across 55 Indian cities in addition to four international locations. Students are permitted a maximum of three NMAT attempts, with a 15-day interval between each attempt. Students also have the option to alter the test day and time during the 88-day test window in order to fit it into their schedules.
The NMAT exam, one of India's most popular entrance exams for continuing business management education, is accepted by many foreign universities.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), which owns and administers the NMAT by GMAC Exam, allows recent graduates and working professionals to be admitted to MBA and master's programs at business schools.
Over 75,000 NMAT exams are taken each year, either in person or online, and the test is accepted by 59 Indian and international MBA programs.
If you're thinking about applying to business school, keep reading because this blog will teach you everything there is to know about the NMAT exam for the 2022 testing year:
The Format and Scoring of the NMAT Exam
You must first comprehend the NMAT exam's basic structure in order to understand what it is. The NMAT exam's format is intended to be both straightforward and challenging. Its many advantages may help you:
There are 36 questions in each of the NMAT exam's in three sections, Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning, with scores ranging from 12 to 120. Equal weight is given to each section. You are free to choose the order in which the sections are presented.
What Distinguishes the NMAT exam from the CAT?
The Common Admission Test, also known as the CAT, is the largest admissions test in India and is administered by the Indian Institutes of Management. You must take the CAT in order to apply to an IIM.
Apart from which institutions accept the CAT and which accept the NMAT exam, the main distinction between the two exams is that the CAT can only be taken once annually while the NMAT exam can be taken three times.
If you receive a low CAT score, you will have to wait until the following year to reapply.
Negative marking is another feature that the CAT offers for multiple-choice questions but the NMAT exam does not. If you give the wrong answer to a question, you will lose one point. Despite the fact that both exams necessitate extensive preparation, some applicants feel that the NMAT exam is the easier of the two.
The flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the NMAT exam will allow you to apply to and stand out from some of the best MBA NMAT exam colleges in India and around the world.
Eligibility to take the NMAT exam in 2022.
- A degree in any field must have been successfully completed by the candidate with at least 50% of the total marks needed to pass the 10+2+3 or four-year study programs.
- Students who are in their final year of college are eligible to take the NMAT 2022.
- There is no age restriction for GMAC Entrance Exam applicants to the MBA NMIMS NMAT.
- Students with two to three years of prior work experience are given preference during the final selection process.
NMAT section to assess reasoning.
- Elimination theory can be used to find the solutions quickly.
- By drawing diagrams, charts, or tables, you can better visualize the question and ascertain the correct response.
- Discover the answer to the final part of the question.
- As many of the questions from each topic as you can, practice them.
What Differs Between the NMAT and the GMAT?
Both the NMAT and the GMAT are administered by GMAC. The GMAT is intended for candidates applying to business schools worldwide, whereas the NMAT is intended for candidates applying to business schools in India and other developing countries.
The GMAT can be used to apply to more business schools worldwide, including all of the top-ranked schools, whereas the NMAT can only be used to apply to a small number of MBA colleges in India and other developing countries.
- Additional significant distinctions between the NMAT and the GMAT include the following:
In contrast to the NMAT's two hours, the GMAT in NMAT colleges takes three hours and seven minutes, not including two optional eight-minute breaks.
While your NMAT score is only good for one year, your GMAT score is valid for five years. In a testing year, you are permitted to take the NMAT three times and the GMAT five times.
Structure: In contrast to the NMAT, the GMAT exam has four sections: analytical writing assessment, integrated reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and verbal reasoning.
The GMAT is your best option if you're applying to universities abroad. The less expensive NMAT exam, which is also valued by NMAT colleges, is a better option if you're applying to NMAT-accepting universities in India.
NMAT registration processes
- To get started, go to mba.com/nmat to the NMAT by GMAC website.
- then locate and click the "Register Now" button.
- Fill out the NMAT Exam registration form completely after that.
- After that, complete the dashboard's NMAT Exam 2022 application.
- After paying the NMAT registration fees, submit the NMAT 2022 form.
How can I alter the date of my NMAT test in 2022?
- Enter your login details to access your NMAT 2022 account.
- Select "Schedule Exam" from the drop-down menu.
- You should select a day and time for your NMIMS NMAT exam.
- Pick the ideal location.
- Pay the NMAT Exam 2022 rescheduling fee with a credit card to complete the process.
- Click the "process" button at the bottom of the form to send it.
Important Elements to Consider When Planning NMAT Retakes
- There must be a minimum of 15 days between each attempt.
- Only a second attempt can be scheduled after your first one is finished.
- Retake appointments are made on a first-come, first-served basis at the scheduled NMAT time and date.
- You have up to 72 hours to change the date of your NMAT 2022 exam.