Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The modern business environment is becoming increasingly competitive, with many companies adopting a global perspective. Businesses must adopt a global perspective and seek to stay up with new advancements to be globally competitive. 'The study of today's most important phenomena that have an impact on our daily lives is known as international business. While many businesses engage in some form of international activity or presence, international business is concerned with the unique and complicated difficulties that face global corporations Do you want to work in international business? Consider taking an international business management course, such as a PGDM in international business and training, to gain all of the abilities you'll need to get started. Read this article to learn about the benefits of obtaining a degree in this subject.
What is International Business Management and what does it entail?
The administration of operations in an organization that serves multiple markets and operates in multiple countries is referred to as international management. International business requires a level of skill that is not typically seen in a corporate setting. Local market expertise, legal and financial landscape information, industry competitive knowledge, multi-currency transactions knowledge, and cross-border business management knowledge are all required.
Professionals in this field must possess a higher level of expertise than those who manage businesses within national borders. It demands a thorough understanding of the global business landscape.
When you take an international business management course, you'll learn how globalization has increased the 'connectedness' of firms, markets, people, and information across borders. All those who care about making globalization a good thing by working in business, government, the community/NGOs, or running their firms should study international business.
Furthermore, the abilities you learn on a course like this are in high demand by businesses. This demand translates into a wide range of work opportunities in a variety of contexts and industries.
What is a PGDM in International Business?
The Post Graduate Diploma in International Business is a program that aims to assist students to develop their business and management skills in the global marketplace.
Students in this course learn how the Indian market interacts with international enterprises and how to come up with acceptable solutions to increase their organizations' business across borders.
This study of post graduation in international business up to work chances in banks, financial institutions, investment firms, and international business consultancies, among other places.
Students might work for companies that deal with international operations management or start their own consulting or business after obtaining this degree.
What is the PGDM Admissions Process for International Business?
The PGDM International Business admissions procedure is mostly based on the candidate's performance on entrance examinations and academic history. Here are some key items to remember about the admissions process:
- Applicants for the PGDM-IB must take entrance tests such as the CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, and others.
- They must also complete the application forms for the colleges to which they wish to apply.
- Colleges will announce their cut-off scores and a list of individuals who have been shortlisted.
- Selected candidates will subsequently be invited to participate in group discussions, personal interviews, and other examinations as required by the Institute.
- The candidate's total performance in the tests, group discussions, and interviews will determine his selection.
What are the requirements for PGDM International Business Eligibility?
The following are the PGDM IB Eligibility Criteria:
- In classes 10th and 12th, students must achieve a minimum of 50% (equivalent CGPA).
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% (equivalent CGPA).
- Some institutes may need additional job experience as a condition of admission.
How can you get into the best PGDM international business schools?
The PGDM-IB selection process has a few easy steps, such as taking MBA entrance exams, filling out university application forms, and taking GD-PI and WATs as required by the institutions, but there are a few factors to keep in mind to get into a decent college.
- Maintain a high academic standing. The minimal need for admission is a 50 percent (equivalent CGPA) or higher in class 10th and 12th, but top business colleges want you to perform at your best in all areas, so prepare well.
- Obtain excellent scores in your bachelor's program and demonstrate academic growth over time. Although a minimum score of 50% is required to appear in tests, being selected necessitates much more.
- Have employment experience in the field that is relevant. Although many business schools do not require experience, candidates with good experience and leadership skills are favored for admissions to management tests.
- CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, and other MBA admission examinations can be aced. These are prerequisites for enrolling in any management program.
- Begin preparing in advance for the institutes' Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, and Written Aptitude Tests, as a strong performance in these will help you gain admission to the MBA College of your choosing.
What is PGDM in International business management syllabus?
The following is a list of the basic subjects in terms 1 and 2 of the PGDM-IB program, while the second year is allocated to electives:
- Organizational Behaviour
- International Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- International Intellectual Property
- Business Environment
- Business Communication
- International Banking and Law
- Business Mathematics
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Marketing
- International retail Business
- Strategic Management
- International Marketing
- Management Communication
- Data Analysis
- Government Ethics and Policy
- Social-Cultural Management
- Operational Management.
Advantages of Studying International Business Management Course
The worldwide market is diverse:
Because of the various factors that influence it, such as operational structures and environmental conditions, the international market is continually evolving. As a result of technology improvements, the world has shrunk and become more accessible; the economy has grown more globalized, and businesses are conducting more overseas acquisitions and transactions than ever before. As a result, employers are continuously on the hunt for qualified employees who can handle these types of transactions.
The number of multinational or global firms is growing all the time:
MNCs are a growing and significant part of the global market, thus understanding them will help you stand out to potential employers. Global disasters, as well as major political, economic, or legal events, have an impact on all types of businesses, both locally and internationally. Business executives can't afford to ignore what's going on in the global market and industries, even if their companies aren't worldwide. Nations cannot build their economic policies without taking into account the global economy. Foreign policy is critical in international firm management when it comes to money, investment, and trade rules.
Develop important business abilities:
An international business management course, unlike other disciplines, allows students to learn about a whole new arena of commercial activities. Students will learn how to lead and manage a diverse workforce, conduct worldwide research, improve corporate performance, grasp new skills like digital marketing and social media, and make strategic decisions to guarantee that business objectives are reached in this course. Students with an international business management degree develop crucial skills such as decision-making, time management, leadership, decision-making, communication, and critical thinking.
Numerous career opportunities:
International business management is a broad degree that equips students with a wide range of skills that are valued by businesses across the board. Graduates can pursue careers in marketing, accounting, management, human resources, consultancy, corporate finance, health management, advertising, banking, retail, tourism, hospitality, and event management, as well as sales.
Global business education is becoming increasingly important:
Global trade is becoming a sub-discipline of its own. The global corporate world expands and evolves with each passing day. If you wish to work across boundaries, you must understand and study business in a global context. As a result of their exposure to global business management, they gain a deeper understanding of other cultures, markets, and businesses. Above all, it allows students to appreciate how globalization has enhanced global connectivity. All of these variables combine to make students with a strong understanding of international business education more appealing to potential employers.
What are the future prospects for the PGDM in International Business?
As the graphs above show, PGDM-IB students have a diverse range of job prospects. These students are hired for a variety of management jobs by large firms' recruiters. However, there are more post-PGDM opportunities in international business available through this curriculum, which are listed below:
- Organizations that conduct research: Completing a PGDM-IB program does not restrict you from working in the research area. Even research companies require management students to work with them as business analysts or business analysts.
- Advisor/ Business Consultant: This is a more exciting option because you can work with organizations as full-time consultants or as specialists who provide assistance to others.
- Teacher: Some people, on the other hand, have a real passion to teach, which should be followed. If you have a PGDM-IB, you can teach at a business school or establish a coaching center that prepares students for MBA exams.
- Entrepreneurship: The PGDM-IB degree helps students develop their analytical skills while also teaching them managerial and leadership skills. Any successful firm must have these in order to get off the ground.
PGDM is a more traditional program that comprises one year of general management study followed by a second year of specialization in a topic of your choosing. The PGDM-IB program was designed with international business operations and management demands and objectives in mind.