Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
These courses are primarily designed for students who want to gain expertise in their respective fields. Furthermore, these PG programs provide a comprehensive understanding of concepts, new revised theories, scientific principles, and processes and methodologies.
Furthermore, these courses emphasize professional training, and the ability to prepare students for business and provide them with the best job opportunities in their respective fields.
A student with a bachelor's degree from any of the recognized boards is eligible to enroll in a postgraduate diploma program.
Why choose PG Diploma?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management is a very demanding course for students who want to pursue careers in management.
With the ever-changing world, so do the requirements of organizations, institutions, and businesses.
Managers, leaders, functional heads, and specialized executives are in high demand all over the world.
The details available below should persuade you to pursue PG programs-
- This course is open to students from any field of study
- Interdisciplinary Study
- Future Manager Development
- Better salary and job profile
Benefits of doing PGDM from colleges in Mumbai
Mumbai is said to be the city where dreams come true. But dreams come true when you work towards them! Your education and qualification matter.
Pursuing PGDM from colleges in Mumbai will give the students a sea of opportunities.
Since Mumbai is the financial capital, the need for employment and education will never do down.
We have noted down a few benefits-
- The course meets the needs of the industry.
- Classrooms that are interactive
- Abroad range of prospects
- The ideal environment for budding entrepreneurs
- Improve your abilities
- Establishing a corporate network
- Financing is made easier
- Distinguished professors
- increased exposure
Here is a list of PG programs-
- 1. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Marketing
- 2. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Finance
- 3. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Human Resources
- 4. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Operations
- 5. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Information & Technology
- 6. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Research & Business Analytics
- 7. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Enterprise Management
- 8. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in International Finance
- 9. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in International Business
- 10. Post-graduate Diploma in Management in Supply Chain & Logistics
Some additional PG courses
- PG Diploma in Systems Management
- PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- PG Diploma in Women’s Studies
- PG Diploma in Human Rights
- PG Diploma in Immuno techniques
- PG Diploma in Environmental Health & Hygiene
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations
- PG Diploma in Cyber Security
Eligibility for best PGDM colleges in Mumbai
- Candidates for admission must have a Bachelor's degree in any course with a minimum of 50% from a recognized college or institute.
- However, in the case of elite institutions such as IIM, a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 should have been obtained at the graduation level.
- This course has no age restrictions.
- PGDM Admission is based on entrance exams administered by national bodies, institutes, or groups of institutes.
- After passing these exams, candidates are invited to advance to the written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Students are granted final admission based on their performance in these rounds.
Skills required for enrolling in PGDM colleges in Mumbai
Enhances communication abilities-
You are ready to communicate and learn new skills to help you manage projects and tasks more effectively. This will assist you in performing better at every opportunity.
Experiential learning improves knowledge and skills-
Students learn more quickly when they visit industries, interact with corporate leaders, and learn about corporate culture, among other things. This also allows them to put their professional knowledge to use.
Classroom training cannot provide a comprehensive understanding of management concepts. Students learn the nuances of the business world through hands-on experience.
Aids in the development of good entrepreneurship skills-
A manager is not the same as an entrepreneur. Students in a management college should be trained in leadership skills, effective time management, business development, and other areas so that they can start their own businesses if they want to.
It increases a student's employability in all sectors-
To keep up with current industry trends, management institutes should update their curriculum more frequently. Students learn the most recent concepts, which makes them easier to apply in their professional lives.
Students benefit from corporate case studies and real-life examples in understanding problems and developing solutions. Employers seek problem solvers who are knowledgeable about market trends.
PGDM colleges in Mumbai offer the following job prospects-
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- HR Manager
- PR Officer
- Finance Manager
- Strategic Manager
- Brand Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Financial Manager
PGDM colleges in Mumbai
There has been a massive increase in interest in the PGDM degree among managerial aspirants in recent years. The main reason for this popularity is that skilled students have more opportunities for employment than MBA students.
The best PGDM colleges in Mumbai will teach you how to deal with real-world problems and handle situations with greater confidence and wisdom. We need a sense of understanding and learning to take advantage of the numerous opportunities that will present themselves in the near future.
Here are some of the top PGDM colleges in Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- VES Business School (VBS)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
- Thakur Institue of Management Studies and Research
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WE School)
- IES’s Management College & Research Centre (IES MCRC)
- Jamanlal Insttute of Management Studies
- Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management (LLIM)
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT)
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- SIES College of Management Studies
All of the colleges listed above provide valuable courses to help us improve our education and learning.
Average salary after completing a postgraduate diploma at a top PGDM college in Mumbai
A good salary motivates us to seek out better opportunities.
But when will we be able to attract good salaries? Only if we have completed our PGDM at a reputable B-school.
Top PGDM colleges in Mumbai provide some of the best jobs with generous pay!
In India, PGDM jobs are among the highest-paying in the country. In India, the average salary for a PGDM course ranges between INR 5 and 20 LPA. PGDM positions are available in finance, sales, marketing, human resources, and other industries.
Scope for PG programs
Following your PGDM, you will have numerous career options. Because this course is equivalent to an MBA, you will have similar career opportunities. You can be chosen for management-level positions in a variety of industries, but this is primarily determined by your specialization.
Several companies encourage employees for postgraduate courses such as diplomas in order to maximize company and employee growth.
You are also qualified for technical jobs with a competitive salary and benefits package. The importance and popularity of PGDM courses are increasing rapidly, making them excellent courses to pursue after graduation.
I hope this blog has helped you decide on the best colleges in Mumbai and why you should attend them.