Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is one of the best programs for students who wish to feel at home in the medical industry since graduates from this program will undergo the necessary training and acquire the necessary skill set to operate effectively. The course's major goal is to teach students how to conduct tests such as blood tests, blood typing, urine analyses, and other tests accurately by using various testing methods. The study of disease diagnosis through the use of a clinical laboratory is covered in the course. In this course, professionals are taught several aspects of healthcare. Throughout the course, students do a variety of diagnostic studies on body fluids, including hematology, bacteriology, immunologic, chemical, and microscopic ones. You may discover more about the BSc MLT course in this article.
Why take a BSc MLT course?
● Candidates interested in the healthcare industry frequently enroll in medical science, one of the best and most sought-after courses.
● The success of any medical activity depends on the work of medical lab technicians.
● The BSc MLT curriculum includes topics that provide applicants with the proficiency needed to operate cutting-edge machinery and carry out precise laboratory testing.
● The ability to manage labs, consulting firms, and healthcare facilities gives graduates of this degree program the freedom to pursue careers in a variety of educational, hospital, and governmental settings.
● This permits the degree holder to enroll in higher education programs in their chosen fields to earn a master's degree and subsequently continue their education.
Process for Admission to BSc MLT Course
Most schools and institutions use entrance exams to determine acceptance to the BSc MLT program, however, some provide direct admission. To grant admission to students, the qualifying examination scores are taken into account.
● Candidates will be requested to present for the selection processes set forth by each college after successfully applying for admission to the relevant colleges.
● The medical universities/colleges will publish the relevant merit lists before the selection process that includes the names of the candidates along with their ranks, which would be determined based on their prior academic records.
● The medical college or institutions will next invite the applicants for counseling sessions, where each candidate can pick the program and institution of their choosing.
● The medical college or university will give admission to the aspirant based on their rank on the merit list, their desired institution or university, and the number of seats available in their preferred options.
Based on Entrance
● According to the rules of the various colleges, candidates must show up for the entrance test on the designated date and time after enrolling for the necessary entrance test for the BSc MLT course.
● The conducting board will publish the relevant merit list comprising the names of the candidates together with their scores and ranks once they have taken the entrance exam.
● In contrast to other fields, medical institutions use counseling procedures to make admittance decisions.
● Each applicant will be requested to participate in the counseling sessions held by the authorized authority based on their ranks and scores obtained during the admission exam and the merit lists created by the university.
● Candidates will be required to choose their desired subject and college/university at the counseling center.
● The medical college/institution will only provide admission to the courses depending on the applicants' entrance exam rankings and scores, the course and college they choose, and the availability of seats in their top selections.
Eligibility Requirements for BSc MLT Course
● Candidates must have completed their 10+2 in the field of science with required topics including mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology to be eligible for the BSc MLT program.
● To apply for the BSc MLT course, a candidate must have completed their 10+2 with a minimum cumulative grade of 50% or equivalent from a recognized educational board.
Exams for BSc MLT Course admission
Admission to the BSc MLT is either based on merit or entrance examination. In an entrance-based admissions process, students must pass an entrance exam to apply for admission to any relevant college or university. Below are some of the major entrance tests used to choose candidates for enrollment in the BSc MLT program:
● JEE Mains: JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination in its entire form. The Nationwide Testing Agency (NTA) administers a national admission exam twice a year. The exam lasts three hours or 180 minutes, and each correct response receives a +4 point, while incorrect responses receive a -1 mark.
● JEE Advanced - Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced A variety of educational institutes and colleges in India accept applications to their programs through Advanced, formerly known as the Indian Institutes of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination. JEE Advanced is one of the most difficult tests to pass.
How do I get ready for the admission exam for the BSc MLT Course?
Knowing the most recent exam format is crucial for students who want to determine what makes them successful in any admission exam. Here are some pointers that all applicants should keep in mind as they get ready for the BSc MLT entrance exam:
● Making a decent study plan can help candidates prepare thoroughly for the test and do well on it.
● Knowing the syllabus is crucial for assisting students in maintaining concentration on crucial subjects and exam-related concerns.
● Before the tests, candidates should practice and study more to assist them to remember the material they previously learned and to lessen any needless stress on the exam day.
● A test preparation book can assist you in becoming familiar with the kinds of questions that will be on the exam, how they are phrased, and what the examiners are looking for in replies. Taking practice exams is one of the best techniques to help you get ready for the entrance exam. This has numerous advantages, including helping you become comfortable with the question phrasing and style, limiting the types of topics that might appear on your admission exam, and giving you a benchmark to gauge your progress as you continue to study and get ready for the test.
The reports needed to treat patients with the best medical practices and facilities form the basis of the BSc MLT program. Treatment in the modern era of medical science has solely been based on laboratory tests.