Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Paramedical sciences have now become more evolved with newer technologies replacing traditional methods. The sector, as mentioned by the institute of health sciences, requires a skilled workforce. A workforce that is fully aware of the procedures and can handle various equipment like a pro!
Training in Paramedical courses from an institute of health sciences transforms a private learner into allied healthcare professional. Paramedics deliver direct patient care, rehabilitation, treatment, diagnostics and health improvement interventions to revive minimal optimal functions in a patient.
Paramedics trained in an institute of health sciences roughly contribute to 70% of the workforce inside the hospital ranging from collecting patient swabs and samples to testing the sample for infections to incorporating medication. They’re also known as “allied health forces” by the institute of health sciences and are the backbone of the medical industry as they provide aid to physicians and manage emergencies in the hospital.
A little Deeper Dig into the Paramedical Courses of health science courses
- Paramedical courses can be thought of as job-oriented courses presenting loads of employment opportunities.
- Paramedics trained from an institute of health sciences are among the foremost ingenious and resourceful medical professionals. They’re extremely efficient in treating medical and traumatic, emergency conditions without direct guidance from the physician.
- Paramedical courses from the institute of health sciences offer options of varying durations. Certificate courses are 6 months to a year-long, while diplomas are for usually a year or two.
- Paramedical courses from the institute of health sciences have a far better scope, greater employability, attractive salary and better job satisfaction with good growth and global opportunities.
Why Choose Paramedical as a Career?
- Paramedical courses from the institute of health sciences present ample employment opportunities due to the expansion of the Healthcare industry. This is often true not only in PAN India but also outside our country.
- Certificate and diploma courses from the institute of health sciences are faster and comparatively less expensive shortcuts into the healthcare industry.
- These courses are job-oriented programs that transform a private learner into a competent Healthcare worker.
- There is an ever-increasing need for qualified paramedics, after the pandemic. This is to strengthen the health backbone of the country.
- This can be regarded as a bright option due to its nature of providing various career growth and prospects.
- India still records a low number of skilled and qualified paramedics in different fields and specialisations.
- If you would like to make a difference in someone’s life then you can think of pursuing a paramedical science course from any good institute of health sciences. This can be a boon coming as a bundle of good careers with your passion to help people.
Paramedical Course Levels
- Diploma course
- Bachelor’s in paramedical sciences
- Master’s in paramedical sciences
- Certificate program
- Advanced Diploma
- PhD in paramedical sciences
Paramedical Diploma Programs List (You can check with us, for more clarity on these)
- Diploma Operational Theatre Technology-DOTT
- Diploma in Hospital Administration-DHA
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology-DMLT
- Diploma in X-ray Technology
- Diploma in Radiation Technology
- Diploma in medical care Assistant
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Paramedical Certificate Courses List
- Diploma in medical history Technology
- Home health aide certificate
- Certificate in CT Scan and ECG
Few Courses from a good institute of health sciences, that you would never want to miss!
The science of correcting vision and helping people with any kind of vision problem comes under optometry courses and skills. You would be studying various eye conditions and the better ways to treat them!
There is no bar for the skill and hence you can keep continuing as much as you want to learn and gain knowledge about various optometry options, from a prestigious institute of health sciences.
Medical Laboratory Technology is responsible for laboratory investigations including diagnoses, treatment and disease prevention.
The main aim of the course at any institute of health sciences is to provide all the necessary knowledge to one for the need of stuff to be done when it comes to the treatment of diseases and other prevention.
With so many years of users giving basic and intensive care to patients, we believe in getting even more trained and specialised in taking care of patients. And this is possible with the help of a nursing course done right! Even with more technological evolution and things to be kept proper, the nursing course is believed and hoped to enhance even more with courses getting even better at many institutes of health sciences outlets!
With these three in a row, we have amazing options to consider and a brighter future to hope for!
Postgraduate courses in Paramedical
- Masters in Radiation Technology
- Masters in Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology
- Masters of Physiotherapy
- Postgraduate diploma in medical radiodiagnosis
- Masters in physical therapy
- MSc in Nursing course
- Masters of Hospital Administration
- Post-graduate diploma in geriatric medicine
Top Paramedical Courses
- DMLT- diploma in medical laboratory technology
- DOTT- diploma in operating room technician
- BMLT- bachelors in medical laboratory technology
- BOTT- bachelor in operating room technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- DHA- diploma in hospital administration
- Radiology technician
The eligibility criteria for various paramedical courses are as follows:
- The student must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board to secure admission to an institute of health sciences.
- The student must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45-50% aggregate.
- The student must pass class 12th with science.
There are various advantages to choosing health science courses. If this is you then we know you will have an amazing time reading this blog post.
Of course, ITM is a brand name in the college but we still rely on helping you decide which course you want to go for! We do help you through our counselling sessions by providing you with all the relevant information because we believe a decision is made well when it is driven by well-informed facts!