Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The study of health and wellbeing is covered by a wide range of disciplines under the umbrella of the health science courses. It entails using scientific methods to better understand and enhance human health, including disease prevention, detection, and treatment.
The ITM health sciences programmes are created to give students a thorough grasp of the healthcare system, encompassing all of its sectors including legal frameworks, and scientific developments. In order to pursue employment in healthcare management, healthcare administration, healthcare marketing, healthcare consulting, and healthcare research, students will need to complete the several programs offered under the health science courses.
Private educational institution The Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) has numerous campuses spread all across India. Engineering, business, hospitality, and health sciences are just few of the sectors in which the ITM group provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
The health science courses can include degrees, diplomas, and certificates in fields such as nursing, medicine, public health, pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nutrition, and many other related fields. Institutes of Health Sciences may also conduct research, provide training and continuing education for healthcare professionals, and engage in community outreach activities.
The health science courses offered by ITM include undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in healthcare management, hospital and healthcare administration, public health, clinical research, medical laboratory technology, and medical imaging technology. These programs are designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the theoretical and practical aspects of healthcare management and technology.
There are a number of reasons why someone would decide to pursue health science courses at the Institute of Health Science of the ITM Group of Institutions. Some of these motives include:
1. High-quality instruction: The Institute of Health Sciences is renowned for giving its students high-quality instruction and training. The professors are accomplished, skilled professionals who are leaders in their industries. The institute also features cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure to facilitate its students' education and training.
2. Extensive course selection: The institute provides a comprehensive selection of undergraduate and graduate programs in health science courses and allied subjects. This gives students a variety of possibilities to select from depending on their interests and professional objectives.
3. Practical instruction: The institute offers its students practical instruction through well-equipped labs, simulation centres, and clinical facilities. Students benefit from this by developing their practical abilities, which are crucial for their future employment, and by gaining first-hand experience.
4. Industry partnerships: The health science courses, at ITM – HIS, has linkages to various healthcare institutions, which gives students access to internship, training, and employment opportunities.
5. Employment opportunities: The healthcare sector is expanding quickly, and there is a great need for qualified workers in this area. Students can find good employment prospects in a variety of healthcare organisations by majoring in health sciences at the Institute of Health Science of the ITM Group of Institutions.
Students who pursue health sciences courses at the Institute of Health Science of the ITM Group of Institutions can benefit from top-notch instruction, hands-on experience, and fantastic job chances in the healthcare sector.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Medical Laboratory Technology, and Bachelor of Optometry are among the health science courses offered by the Institute of Health Sciences (B.Optom). Moreover, the institution provides postgraduate programmes in master's degrees in optometry, occupational therapy, nursing, and physiotherapy (M.Optom).
Infrastructural advancements have been made at the institute to better support student learning and training. For hands-on training, it has clinical facilities, simulation centres, and labs that are well-equipped. The healthcare industry's most seasoned specialists make up the faculty, which offers students top-notch instruction and training.
There are a number of reasons why someone would decide to pursue health sciences at the Institute of Health Science of the ITM Group of Institutions. Some of these motives include:
1. Employment opportunities: The healthcare sector is expanding quickly, and there is a great need for qualified workers in this area. Students pursuing health science courses can find good employment prospects in a variety of healthcare organisations by majoring in health sciences at the Institute of Health Science of the ITM Group of Institutions.
2. Research opportunities: The institute provides research opportunities to its students, which enables them to develop critical thinking skills and gain a deeper understanding of healthcare-related issues, via their health science courses.
3. Faculty expertise: The Institute of Health Sciences' professors are seasoned professionals and authorities in their professions. They give pupils a worthwhile educational experience by bringing their knowledge and professional experience to the classroom.
4. Industry-relevant curriculum: The health science courses' curricula are made to be industry-relevant, which means they are in line with the demands and developments of the healthcare sector today. Students can gain the information and skills necessary to satisfy the expectations of the industry by doing this.
The Institute of Health Science of the ITM Group of Institutions' health science course is exceptional in that it places a strong emphasis on practical training, academic competence, industry relationships, and industry-relevant curriculum. These attributes give pupils a top-notch education and ready them for lucrative opportunities in the healthcare sector.
The following are few of the health science courses disciplines:
1. Medicine: The study and application of illness and injury diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Nursing is the study and practise of providing patient care, promoting health, and preventing disease.
Public health, which includes epidemiology, health policy, and health promotion, is the study of health and disease in populations.
2. Pharmacy: The preparation, distribution, and oversight of pharmaceuticals.
3. Medical laboratory science: The study and application of lab diagnostics and examination of physiological tissues and fluids
4. Allied health professions: A wide range of health care career, via health science courses, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and others, that assist doctors and nurses in their job.
ITM is a recognised university that offers high-quality instructions in the health science courses, preparing students for a successful career in healthcare industry.