Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Tourism in India has a bright future. Tourism and hospitality are two major forces driving the expansion of India's services sector. Given its diverse environment, scenic scenery, landscapes, and rich cultural and historical heritage the hospitality industry will boom soon.
The hotel industry is always growing and changing. There are numerous job opportunities available in the Hotel Management field. India ranked third internationally in terms of investments in travel and tourism, with an influx of US$ 45.7 billion in 2018, accounting for 5.9% of all investments in the country. Meanwhile, the Indian government predicted that India would have 1.2 million cruise tourists by 2030-2031.
Is Hotel Management a good career choice?
In today's world, no one would advise you to open a hotel, restaurant, or travel agency if you have no formal training in these fields. The most effective way to begin a successful career in the hotel management industry is to pursue technical training to acquire the necessary skills.
Hotel management is a significant sector of the hospitality industry, with numerous job opportunities. As a result of globalisation in general, the hotel management sector is becoming more global. As a result, there is a high demand for qualified hotel management professionals.
Hospital management and catering, hospitality and resort associations, flight hospitality and cabin amenities, club management, and guest houses are just a few of the hotel types that can be managed. Furthermore, top-tier hospitality companies in India and abroad are constantly opening new opportunities in various cities to hire dynamic talent year after year. Top hotel management courses and colleges will help you reach your goal. ITM Oshiwara is the best choice for your educational endeavours.
About ITM Oshiwara
The ITM Oshiwara campus is nestled among residential buildings in one of Mumbai's affluent neighbourhoods. It is a modern structure that has been upgraded with innovative infrastructure to provide world-class education and hands-on learning opportunities. ITM Oshiwara dedicates to preparing students for careers in hotel management by utilising cutting-edge teaching strategies, learning methodologies, and a research-based curriculum.
Why study at ITM Oshiwara?
Here are a few reasons to attend ITM Oshiwara-
- Experienced teachers can gain international exposure at ITM Oshiwara
- There are numerous fascinating activities available, such as study tours, industry visits, stipend-paid internships, and more.
- Curriculum advancement
- Interaction with renowned hoteliers, celebrity chefs, and industry experts
- Assistance with placement is 100% guaranteed.
- An easy-to-use industry interface
- Separate kitchens for specialised learning, ranging from basic to advanced.
- Students can conduct research in separate IT labs.
- For hands-on training, there is a front-office lab, mock guest rooms, and advanced training restaurants.
Soft skills training by corporate trainers
- The "TALEWIND" department teaches all of the soft skills required to transition from campus to industry.
- Verbal and written communication, public speaking, assertiveness, empathy, presentation skills, life skills enhancement, and career management are all covered in the course curriculum.
- The faculty members are certified and have Soft Skills; they provide focused attention, conduct remedial sessions, and mentor each student for their internship and final placement.
- Presentation Skills, Etiquette, Grooming, Body Language, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview are all taught to students.
- TALEWIND is a Holistic Program designed to transform and equip students for careers in the hospitality industry.
Hotel Management courses at ITM Oshiwara
Let’s take a look at the hotel management courses at ITM Oshiwara.
Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International degree with a final-year study opportunity in the United Kingdom.
- Students become accustomed to the Global teaching and learning methodology.
- Graduates are in high demand by international tourism and hospitality organisations.
- Graduates possess various generic transferable skills that enable them to communicate effectively and work independently and in teams to meet deadlines.
- It helps them to get innovative and adaptable to change, be entrepreneurial in their approach, manage and reflect on their learning, and contribute and respond effectively to the demands of their chosen profession.
BA in International Culinary Arts
- International Culinary Arts Degree helps develop high-quality learning experiences that foster in learners a systematic understanding of Culinary Arts knowledge.
- Global teaching and learning, study pattern analysis, and course design
- Develops an excellent portfolio of practical and academic culinary arts kitchen management skills, providing students with a long-term perspective on kitchen management, debating, and decision-making.
- Develops entrepreneurial skills in preparation for starting your own food business
B.Sc. Hospitality Studies
The three-year programme includes extensive field practical experience with partner hotels, providing students with 100% on-the-job training. It is a popular course, especially for students who want to work in the hotel industry. ITM Oshiwara does its best to provide quality education.
- The interface between Industry and Institute
- A perfect combination of hands-on learning and theoretical knowledge
- Technical abilities in food production, food and beverage service, housekeeping, and front office.
- Soft abilities workshops
BA in Culinary Arts
ITM Oshiwara provides this programme for students interested in a career in kitchen management and restaurant entrepreneurship.
- It teaches Food Production Technical Skills, Knife Skills, Tasting Skills, Plate Presentation, Cost Controlling, Kitchen Management, Food Safety & Sanitation, Innovating New Recipes
- The Value of Kitchen Math
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills to start your own food business.
Diploma in Patisserie & Confectionery
Students must have skills in various baking procedures. Introduce students to the various ingredients found in bakeries and confectioneries. Import the working knowledge of baking equipment. ITM Oshiwara is one of the best options for this course.
- After completing this course, students will be able to design, bake, decorate, ice, and be creative in the field of baking.
- Qualification in the culinary industry that is specialised
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills to start your own food business.
ITM IHM features
- International Internship and placement assistance
- Develop soft skills & decisions making abilities
- Access to British Council Library
- Domestic and International study tour
- Placement assistance at Cruise Liners
- State of Art Infrastructure
ITM Oshiwara rankings
- Ranks amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
- Ranks for Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure
- by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
- It ranks as the top Hotel Management Institute by Times Education Icon 2022
- Ranks for Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic, by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Placement by ITM Oshiwara
The placement by ITM is ideal. The Taj Group, The Oberoi Group, Marriott, Hyatt, and St Regis are among the top brands interviewed on campus. Other fast-food chains, such as McDonald's, Starbucks, and Domino's, as well as non-hospitality chains, such as Bestsellers and Reliance, are making campus appearances.
- Placement- 100%
- Alumni- 8000+
- Companies visited for placements- 100+
- Per month Highest Package offered Internationally- 2432 USD
- PA Highest Package offered Nationally- 3.60 LAC