Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Hotel management is a complex field that involves overseeing various aspects of running a hotel or hospitality business, such as customer service, facilities management, and financial management. Hotel management is a critical component of the hospitality industry, which is one of the world's largest and most important industries.
The primary objective of hotel management is to ensure that guests have an enjoyable, comfortable, and safe experience during their stay. This involves managing everything from front desk operations, housekeeping, maintenance, food and beverage services, and marketing.
Scope of Hotel Management After 12th
One of the most crucial components of hotel management is customer service. Hotel managers must train their staff to be hospitable, friendly, and attentive to guests' needs. The guest experience begins as soon as a guest enters the hotel, and the front desk staff plays a crucial role in setting the tone for the stay. A well-trained front desk staff can handle any guest issues or complaints quickly and efficiently, which can go a long way in ensuring that guests have a positive experience.
Facilities management is another essential aspect of hotel management. Hotel managers must ensure that the hotel's facilities are well-maintained and functional, including guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-house facilities. Hotel managers must also ensure that the hotel is compliant with all health and safety regulations, such as fire safety regulations and building codes.
Financial management is also an important aspect of hotel management. Hotel managers must ensure that their hotel is profitable and financially sustainable. They must manage the hotel's expenses, including staffing, inventory, and utilities, and maximize revenue through effective pricing strategies and marketing efforts. Hotel managers must also regularly monitor the hotel's financial performance and adjust their strategies accordingly.
Food and beverage services are also an important aspect of hotel management. Most hotels offer dining options, including restaurants, bars, and room service. Hotel managers must ensure that their food and beverage services are high-quality, affordable, and meet guest expectations. They must also ensure that their food and beverage services comply with health and safety regulations.
Marketing is another critical aspect of hotel management. Hotel managers must develop and implement effective marketing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing ones. They must use a range of marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, and advertising, to reach potential customers. They must also track the hotel's marketing performance and adjust their strategies as needed.
Why Pursue Hotel Management After 12th?
Pursuing hotel management after 12th can be a great career choice for several reasons. Here are some of the main reasons why you might want to consider pursuing hotel management after 12th:
The hospitality industry is one of the fastest-growing industries globally, and there is a high demand for skilled hospitality professionals. Pursuing hotel management after 12th can give you the skills and knowledge you need to work in this dynamic and exciting industry.
Hotel management offers a wide range of career opportunities, including hotel management, event management, food and beverage management, and travel and tourism management. You can choose a career path that aligns with your interests and skills.
Pursuing hotel management can help you develop a range of valuable skills in any profession. These skills include communication, leadership, problem-solving, time management, and customer service. These skills can help you succeed in any career you choose to pursue.
Courses To Pursue After 12th
If you are interested in pursuing a career in hotel management after 12th, several courses can help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge. Here are some of the most popular hotel management courses you can pursue after 12th:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM): This is a four-year undergraduate degree program that covers various aspects of hotel management, including customer service, food and beverage management, front office management, housekeeping, and finance. Many reputed universities and institutes in India offer this course.
- Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM): This is a one or two-year diploma course that covers the basics of hotel management, including customer service, front office management, housekeeping, and food and beverage management. This course is ideal for students who want to pursue a career in the hospitality industry but do not want to commit to a four-year degree program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hotel Management: This three-year undergraduate degree program covers business administration and hotel management fundamentals. This course is ideal for students who want to develop their managerial skills and work in the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hotel Management: This is a three-year undergraduate degree program that covers the basics of hotel management, including customer service, housekeeping, front office management, and food and beverage management. This course is ideal for students who want to develop their communication and interpersonal skills, which are essential in the hospitality industry.
- Certificate Course in Hotel Management: This is a short-term course that covers specific aspects of hotel management, such as food and beverage management, front office management, and housekeeping. This course is ideal for students who want to gain practical skills and work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management: This is a one or two-year diploma course that covers advanced topics in hotel management, such as revenue management, marketing, and strategic planning. This course is ideal for students who want to pursue a career in hotel management at a senior management level.
Pursuing hotel management after the 12th can be an excellent career choice for students who want to work in the dynamic and exciting hospitality industry. It offers a wide range of career opportunities, a lucrative salary, and the chance to travel, among other benefits. If you have a passion for hospitality, enjoy working with people, and want to develop key skills that can help you succeed in any career, pursuing hotel management after the 12th could be the right choice for you.
In conclusion, several hotel management courses are available for students wanting to pursue a hospitality industry career after the 12th. Researching and choosing a course that best suits your interests and career goals is important. Additionally, many hotel management courses offer internships and placements, which can provide valuable work experience and help you launch your career in the hospitality industry.