Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
After passing the 12th board examinations, one of the most difficult problems that most students face is, "What do I do now?" There are undoubtedly numerous options to choose from. There are numerous options accessible regardless of whether you are from the science, business, or arts streams. However, if we analyse some of the most exciting job alternatives available today, you must consider the performance of the best hotel management colleges in india.
A Bachelor's degree in hotel management has grown in popularity over the previous few years. Working in 5-star hotels, exotic resorts, MNCs, airline businesses, and so on is certainly exciting. A degree in hotel management can help you gain a variety of rewarding work options that are not limited to chefs or hotel managers. It goes far deeper than that.
How can I apply forbest hotel management colleges in india after I graduate from high school?
Please check the following points before submitting your application.
- Choose a reputable and best hotel management colleges in india that offers a hospitality education; this is critical since recruiters will rank you and offer you pay packages based on your degree.
- Hotel Management colleges are generally approved by the UGC, AICTE, and the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- After you've finished your research, look into the qualifications for that best hotel management colleges in india at your preferred university, college, or institution.
- Check to determine if the targeted institute requires any entrance examinations or counselling dates.
- AIHMCT WAT, JEHOM, IIHM E-CHAT, MAH HM CET, and other basic and popular hotel management entrance examinations are offered. Depending on the university or institution you desire to attend, you must present in one.
- As previously indicated, certain entrance colleges admit students based on merit, which includes entrance tests (if any), previous qualifying examination marks, and a personal interview. All course eligibility requirements must be met by students.
Use these guidelines to discover the top hotel management institute in India.
Simply enrolling in any hotel management institution will not help you reach your goals. You must exercise extreme caution while narrowing down your alternatives. So, let us provide some helpful tips on finding the best hotel management colleges in India.
1. Examine their academic performance.
A college's academic achievement speaks volumes about the quality of its curriculum and infrastructure. Colleges that perform well are ranked by numerous magazines and survey organisations. You've probably heard of the popular publication Competition Success Review. They rank the institutions every year based on their academic achievement, placement records, curriculum, facilities, and other crucial characteristics. Similarly, you might refer to the Times Education Icon Awards' top college ranking. Don't forget to look into a college's ranking before making a final decision for the best hotel management colleges in india.
2. Does the hotel management college have current facilities?
Thebest hotel management colleges in india place a greater emphasis on providing students with hands-on learning opportunities. Examine the various sorts of kitchens they have. In addition to the Basic Training Kitchen, ensure that they have QTK (Quantity Training Kitchen) and ATK (Advanced Training Kitchen). They should also have a bakery and confectionary, a bar counter, a training restaurant, AV classrooms, and a food science lab. These facilities may be more beneficial to your learning experience:
Typical guest room
The computer lab
Career counselling centre
3. Confirm their connection.
It would be a tremendous mistake to enrol in a college that is not linked with any institution. Additionally, ensure that the university is UGC (University Grants Commission) accredited. If you have any doubts, you can check the status online. There is a government website called 'Know Your College,' which allows you to determine whether or not a college is linked with a university for the best hotel management colleges in india.
4. Research their placement history and salary packages.
Choose Hotel Management as your concentration if you want to pursue a Bachelor's degree that will pay off nicely. Doing it at the best hotel management colleges in india will help you get hired at large MNCs, 5-star hotels, hospitals, catering firms, software companies, tourism companies, airline companies, and other places. When selecting a college, ensure that they have a good placement record (more than 95 percent ). Check to see if their top recruiters are from the premium brand category, such as Hyatt, Sheraton, JP Palace, and so on. Packages of up to 7 LPA are available to hotel management specialists.
5. Do they place a higher value on invention and creativity?
Hotel management experts are frequently required to use their skills to think creatively. It is the college's responsibility to foster innovation in their students. The finest institutions encourage and execute new thinking and out-of-the-box ideas in their training sessions. The hotel sector, with its diverse job profiles and descriptions, allows you to use your creative and inventive ideas to delight your consumers.
6. International assignments in hotel management
If you want to work in other regions of the world, earning a Bachelor's degree in this field can help you achieve your goals. The best hotel management institutes in India give their students international experience in the hospitality industry. Most prestigious colleges send their students to foreign nations for industrial training. Working in fields such as aviation, event management, and travel and tourism frequently allows you to travel to foreign countries as part of your profession.
Aside from these, there are a few other minor deciding elements to consider while comparing best hotel management colleges in india. Some of them are location, fees, student-faculty ratio, and so forth. Going through social media reviews can also provide you with a wealth of important information about institutions. So, spend some time on the internet and make an informed conclusion.