Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Are you fascinated by how the big hotel industry caters to the services demanded by crores of people? Then a career in the hospitality industry is the perfect fit for you.
Careers in the hospitality and hotel management sectors are considered some of the most sought-after careers in India. They are said to be exciting, innovative, people-centric, challenging and open to new ideas.
Hotel Management Courses
To start with, pursue a Bachelor's degree in hospitality and hotel management from one of the top hotel management colleges in India. An undergraduate degree in the same is the minimum requirement of any business in the hospitality sector.
Hotel management courses are totally different from other management courses that revolve around managing businesses as a whole. Hotel management courses such as Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies and Bachelor of Arts in International Culinary Arts provide students with in-depth knowledge of how the hospitality sectors work in reality.
Choosing the Right Hotel management Institute for Yourself-
The curriculum of these courses is a blend of hands-on training and theoretical learning, both of which are essential to learning all the aspects of hospitality management. The hotel management institute you plan to enrol yourself in plays a major role in shaping your career on the professional front. Not only do the best hotel management colleges in India teach you everything about Hotel Management, but they also prepare you well to work in the Hospitality and Hotel management sectors in the future. As an aspirant, you must aim at getting admitted to only those institutes which perfectly fit for the title of 'best college for hotel management.
There are around 1,245 colleges in India that offer Hotel and Hospitality Management courses. The number gives a clear idea about how interested Indians are in establishing a career in this sector. The task of choosing a hotel management institute to enrol yourself in becomes difficult with the availability of so many colleges. Considering how important it is to take admission to the right college, just so you do not regret the decision later, it would be wise of you to spend an ample amount of time in finalising a college for yourself.
Many factors go into the making of an ideal institute of hotel management. Here's a list of all the major factors you must consider while choosing a college out of all the best hotel management colleges in India:
- Courses Offered and their Curriculum- Hotel management courses teach everything about hotel management, from scratch. These are your initial and most important years of learning all the basic knowledge that you will take forward with you in your career ahead. Ensure that the hotel management college you are planning to enrol yourself to offers the course you desire to pursue and not the other way around. Some of the best hotel management courses to pursue at the undergraduate level after graduating from high school are-
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in International Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
Subjects and topics that comprise a course's academic curriculum in hotel management institutes are along the lines of all the necessary departments and functions necessary to run a hotel business. You must ensure that the college teaches these subjects-
- Food and Beverage Management
- Management Communication
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Tourism, and Strategy
- Accreditations and Affiliations- All the best hotel management colleges in India are accredited nationally or internationally. The curriculum of hotel management courses must have an equal balance of practical learning and academia. In the course of 3-4 years, students learn a myriad of subjects and topics, all related to hotel management and hospitality and tourism management. The accreditation ensures that the courses offered by the college and their curriculum is at par with the national and international standards.
- Faculty- Everything comes down to who actually teaches the course. The faculty of the college is one of the most integral bodies of a hotel management institute. No matter how good the courses offered by a college are, the onus of teaching the subjects and topics most understandably falls on the faculty. Therefore, always check who is the permanent and visiting faculty in the college. Many hotel management institutes have professionals with great work experience. Their first-hand experience of working in the hospitality and hotel management sectors adds more value to their teaching methods.
- Infrastructure- As someone aspiring to build a career in the hotel management sector, must have understood the importance of hands-on training. To get real-life experience working in big hotels and restaurants, one needs to have hands-on training for the same. All of this will prepare you for the future when you are expected to work professionally. Therefore, the hotel management institute you finalised to undertake hotel management courses from must be equipped with the necessary infrastructure. It is just to ensure that you learn hotel management the way it should be learned- practically doing all the tasks first-hand.
- Placement opportunities- There are plenty of job opportunities for you to grab after graduating with an undergraduate degree in hotel management. An ideal college assures 100% placement to all its students. College placements are the staircase to getting into the industry right after graduation. You can check out the companies which come to hire students for various job profiles at your desired college's official website. It is always good to think of the long term and enquire about the average salary package offered by them.
The college you select for studying hotel management and the course you choose to pursue help you in many ways unimaginable. That is why you must take your time doing proper research. Compare as many colleges as you can. Consider the above-mentioned factors as they will definitely make your selection process a lot easier and convenient. Hotel management has great scope in the future, but you have to knock on the right doors at the right time. Selecting a college after 12th grade is one of the first steps towards building a career. Ensure you make the right decision so that you do not have to regret it later.