Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
India is renowned for its diverse cuisine and culture. We serve food that is more than just fuel for the body. The food is exceptional because each flavor and spice that we consume is unique. The best course of action in a nation where food is valued highly is to enroll in a hotel management program.
The range of hotel management courses is very broad because of the rising demand for hospitality services. Hotel management courses are the best choice for you if you love to share your passion for food with others. Let's look at what awaits those who choose to enroll in hotel management courses.
Courses in hotel management's range
Hotel management and the hospitality sector unquestionably offer excellent career opportunities for driven students.
The service sector in India includes a sizeable portion of the hotel management and hospitality sector. More than 8% of the workforce in India is reportedly employed by the travel and tourism sector.
The hospitality and tourism sectors of India are advancing the country's service industry. By 2023, it is anticipated that India's hotel sector will be worth INR 1,210.87 billion.
The compound annual growth rate is anticipated to rise by 13% until 2023 as a result of an increase in the draw of new tourists and business delegates.
Why take a course in hotel management?
- Students' perspectives are broadened outside of the hospitality sector by hotel management courses. Students may pursue an MBA or another Master's degree in management to expand their horizons in other management-related fields.
- The choice of whether to run a five-star hotel in the city or an exotic resort in the hills is up to the student.
- Students have the option to travel and live abroad. Leading hotel chains employ top-notch managers to oversee their facilities around the globe.
- There is a lot of potential for high pay.
- You can learn a lot about various cultures through these courses, including their culinary preferences and tastes.
Eligibility for Hotel management courses
- Admission to the hotel management program requires passing both the class 10 and class 12 exams with a minimum combined score of 50%.
- In some cases, after graduating from high school, you can work in hotel management if you have a hotel management diploma or certification.
- Admission to certificate and diploma programs in hotel management is frequently based on merit or on a first-come, first-served policy. The majority of bachelor-level hotel management courses as well as BHM Enrollment 2022 are determined by the performance of classes 10 and 12.
- Top Hotel management college in Navi Mumbai will hold entrance exams for admission in 2022. Final admission to the hotel management program is based on performance in group discussions, entrance exam results, and rounds of personal interviews.
- NCHMCT JEE 2022 is accepted by the government Hotel management college in Navi Mumbai.
Best hotel management courses in Hotel management college in Navi Mumbai are as follows
- Bachelor of Hotel Management [BHM]
- BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management
- BSc Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- BSc Hospitality Studies
- Bachelor of Hospital Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- BA Hospitality Management
Skills needed for courses in Hotel management college in Navi Mumbai
To navigate the courses without any bumps, there are some skill sets you must cultivate.
- Observational Techniques
Without the customer explicitly stating them, students must be able to comprehend the needs and preferences of the customer. Most clients might not even express their needs and might be willing to make accommodations for the hotel.
However, it is the hotel owner's duty to ascertain that the services are offered to the client and to ascertain the client's needs through good observational skills.
Every workplace places a high value on teamwork. Every potential candidate must possess the ability to work well with others. For the purpose of analyzing each team member and allocating work appropriately, you must get to know each team member better.
- Contextual awareness
In the hotel business, it can be challenging to be successful. The owner of the hotel may be caught off guard by problems that appear out of the blue. Only by becoming aware of one's surroundings and having the ability to foresee issues before they arise can unwanted situations and problems be resolved. The prevention of numerous issues that might have an impact on customer service is made easier with situational awareness.
- Abilities to multitask
Many factors are taken into account when you work in the hospitality industry. You need to take care of the clients, attend to your coworkers, handle unforeseen issues, and more.
- Cooking abilities
It should go without saying that you require a foundational knowledge of cooking for management courses. Although there will be in-depth instruction, some background knowledge would be helpful.
- Skills in communication
The ability of the manager and staff to communicate is one of the most important aspects of the hotel business. Being courteous, eager to help the client, and eager to deliver the highest caliber of service are always valued. Always smile when addressing the customer.
What is a BHM course?
A three-year undergraduate degree program leads to a bachelor's degree in hotel management. It is offered at many universities in India and can be studied either full- or part-time.
In addition to covering topics in hotel management, this course also introduces students to allied professions like sales, marketing, and public relations.
Qualifications for BHM programs in Institute of Hotel management
- The minimum age to apply for an undergraduate program is not specified.
- Students who are interested in applying for this course must have earned their Senior Secondary (10+2) diploma or an equivalent credential from an accredited board.
- From one college to the next, the percentage or requirements might be different.
- The minimum aggregate is reduced by 5% for SC/ST students.
Top recruiters after BHM courses
- The Leela Palaces, Hotels, and Resorts
- The Residency Group of Hotels
- Sarovar Hotels & Resorts
- Indian Hotels Company Limited
- Oyo Rooms
- The Marriott
- Radisson Hotels
- Grand Hyatt
- ITC Hotels
- Lemon Tree Hotels
- The Oberoi Group
- Neemrana Hotels
- The LaLiT
Job opportunities after BHM courses
- Front Office Manager
- Food and Beverages Manager
- Insurance Agencies
- Guest Houses
- Colleges & Universities
- Restaurant Manager
- Flight Attendant/Steward
- Housekeeping Manager
- Restaurants Hotels
Following hotel management courses in Institute of Hotel management, the average salary
The best employment opportunity in India is as a hotel manager, which pays a starting salary of INR 4.04 lakhs annually. Earnings for hotel managers with 15 to 20 years of experience range from 8 to 12 lakhs rupees annually.
Different job profiles, experience levels, and educational backgrounds can all affect the salary.