Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
ITM is a renowned institute for college degrees in all streams of study. The branches of ITM are spread across the country in Raipur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Vadodara, and Warangal with a total of 6 campuses.
From MBA and PGDM courses to media courses and smartly curated hotel management programs, ITM is a well-knit institute for the benefit and success of students in their chosen fields.
Hotel management courses are offered at ITM Oshiwara with an array of choices with specializations that fits your interest.
But before we understand the courses, let us understand what hotel management courses are.
- Hotel management courses build people to work efficiently in the hotel industry in different ways.
- ITM Oshiwara offers bachelor’s degrees but there are also master’s and diploma courses for hotel management.
- Graduates from hotel management have the opportunity to work overseas as well as In India making it a lucrative career choice.
- Courses at ITM Oshiwara are of 3-years and full-time which means each student will have to spend about 8-10 hours of the day at college for learning and training purposes.
- Salaries of hotel management professionals vary according to their profile, roles and responsibilities, years of experience, and expertise. However, hotel management courses are designed to procure good paychecks.
- Hotel management courses at ITM Oshiwara can be challenging as it requires training every day to learn food science, techniques, event management, marketing, and all the other subjects.
- India is a versatile country with people of different cultures and cuisines hence, the demand for hotel management students keeps rising to match the people migrating from one state to another. This field is not overcrowded making it easier to break in.
These are some of the points to understand the design of hotel management courses. Hope this clears most of your doubts.
Hotel Management Courses at ITM Oshiwara
5 courses are offered at ITM Ohsiwara. Read to know about each of the courses and decide what suits you the best.
Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- This course gives you the option of learning in the UK in the final year as it is a tourism-specific and internationally inclined course.
- All the graduates from this course will be trained to build skills that will enable them to communicate clearly and effectively at work, have individuality and still work in team spirit to meet deadlines, be innovative and easily adapt to changes, have an entrepreneurial mindset and thinking, manage and reflect on their learning to contribute and respond effectively to the demands of their chosen profession.
- This is a service industry profession making communications and people’s skills mandatory to learn and excel at.
Bachelor of Arts in International Culinary Arts
- This course is designed to train and transform students into professionals of the industry with knowledge and execution ability towards everything in culinary arts.
- Students develop a future vision with the management of the kitchen, and intuition for decision-making in the kitchen, and during team development activities.
- Each student has an excellent portfolio of practical, academic, and kitchen management skills at ITM Oshiwara.
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies
- ITM Oshiwara offers a perfect blend of industry-institute interface for this course as it is a practical yet very theory-oriented course.
- You will be trained to maintain all the food departments in terms of supply and logistics.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of technical skills for housekeeping as well as the front office.
- Soft skills training is very crucial for this course and ITM Oshiwara holds industry expert training to enhance the students.
BA in Culinary Arts
- You will be trained to build an entrepreneurial mindset and abilities to start a food business for yourself. The course is designed to bring more food business owners into the country.
- Each candidate will be well-versed in the kitchen math that is used to maintain the proper functionality of the kitchen at a restaurant.
- ITM Oshiwara pays attention to all the technical skills like knife skills, tasting skills, presentation skills, innovation, and cost control.
- This course is highly in demand for future chefs. If you think you want to take up cooking as your profession, you should go for BA in culinary arts at ITM Oshiwara.
Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionary
- This is a diploma course for desserts and the skills like baking, designing, and decoration while building a portfolio for the vast confectionary industry.
- You will be ready to start your café or bakery after this course as you will study how to run a business as well as maintain the taste of your sweet dishes.
- This is a full-time course for 1 year.
- You can also move to foreign countries and pursue a career in their cuisine after the course.
These are the 5 courses in hotel management at ITM Oshiwara. You can choose the one that suits best your future goals and ambitions.
Why ITM Oshiwara for hotel management courses?
- The campus is situated in Mumbai, the heart of food. This gives the students the chance to explore and learn about food science on the streets as well as in the college.
- ITM Oshiwara was ranked the top hotel management college in 2022 by Times Education Icon.
- 100% placement opportunities will be provided by the college.
- More than 80 companies visit the college for campus placements.
- You will learn in the best infrastructure will be offered at ITM Oshiwara.
- Students are well-trained in Presentation Skills, Etiquette, Grooming, Body Language, Group Discussion & Personal Interviews.
How to Apply?
- Visit the itm.edu website.
- Go through the eligibility.
- Submit your documents.
- Appear for your personal interview.
- Pay your fees and start your career with ITM Oshiwara.
Hotel management is a career which is booming and is a highly recognized degree. With ITM Oshiwara, you will start working at senior levels and have an inspirational career.