Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
What are Hotel Management courses?
- Hotel Management courses are academic programs that are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to manage hotels, restaurants, resorts, etc.
- Hotel Management courses are available at different levels of education, including diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs.
- The duration of the course varies depending on the level of education and the type of program.
- Hotel Management courses typically cover a wide range of topics, including customer service, marketing, and sales, food and beverage service, housekeeping, event planning, etc.
- Graduates of Hotel Management programs can work in a variety of roles within the hospitality sector, including hotels, restaurants, resorts, event management companies, and tourism boards.
Why pursue Hotel management course in Mumbai
- Mumbai is a major hub for the hospitality industry in India, with many hotels, and restaurants. This means that for a hotel management course in Mumbai there are plenty of opportunities for hotel management graduates.
- Hotel management courses in Mumbai are offered at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, giving students the flexibility to choose the course that best suits their needs.
- It is a cosmopolitan city with a diverse population, which means that students will have the opportunity to interact with different people and build networks.
- Mumbai is also a major center for business and commerce, which means that students who study hotel management in the city will have the opportunity to learn about the business side of the hospitality industry.
- There is also a competitive advantage in pursuing a hotel management course in Mumbai.
- ITM Oshiwara and ITM IHM Nerul are two well-known institutes that have been providing quality education for the hotel management course in Mumbai.
ITM Institute of Hotel Management Awards
- ITM IHM institute for hotel management course in Mumbai has been selected as a top institute for the hotel management course in Mumbai by the Times Education Icons 2019, Mumbai.
- It has been awarded the “Vocational Excellence Award” for its contribution to Hospitality Education by the Rotary Club of Pune Gandhi Bhavan.
- It has bagged the title of “CSR Top Hotel Management Institute of India’ for 3 years consecutively.
ITM Oshiwara for Hotel Management course in Mumbai
ITM Oshiwara is a very reputed institute for the Hotel Management course in Mumbai. It offers several programs in Hotel Management, including a Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), a Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM), and certificate courses in various specializations.
The curriculum of these courses is designed to provide students with comprehensive knowledge and practical training in Hotel Management, covering topics such as Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, Front Office Operations, Housekeeping Operations, and Marketing Management.
ITM IHM Nerul for Hotel Management course in Mumbai
ITM Institute of Hotel Management (ITM IHM) is one of the leading hotel management institutes in India, located in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. ITM IHM Nerul offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Hotel Management, as well as diploma and certificate courses in specific areas of the industry.
The programs offered by ITM IHM Nerul are designed to provide students with a strong foundation in hospitality management and prepare them for a successful career in the industry.
It offers the same programs as ITM Oshiwara – BHM, DHM, and certificate courses – and covers similar topics in its curriculum. However, the teaching methodology of ITM IHM Nerul is slightly different, with a focus on experiential learning and practical training.
Programs in ITM IHM institute
The ITM Institute of Hotel Management course in Mumbai offers a range of courses in hospitality and tourism management. Here are some of the courses offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Studies (BSc HS) - This is a three-year undergraduate program that covers various aspects of hospitality management, including food and beverage service, housekeeping, front office operations, and event management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Travel Management (BBA TTM) - This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the management of tourism and travel-related businesses.
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Tourism Management (MBA HTM) - This is a two-year postgraduate program that provides advanced knowledge and skills in hospitality and tourism management.
- Diploma in Hospitality Operations - This is a one-year program that provides hands-on training in various aspects of hospitality operations, including food and beverage service, housekeeping, front office operations, and culinary arts.
- Certificate Course in Food Production: This is a six-month program that focuses on developing skills and knowledge required for food production, including culinary skills, hygiene, and safety.
In addition to these courses, it also provides certificate courses in Food and Beverage Services, and Bakery and Confectionery.
ITM Institute for Hotel management placements
ITM institute for hotel management Mumbai is known for offering 100% placement for students. ITM has tie-ups with various reputed organizations in the hospitality industry, including Taj Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Oberoi Hotels, among others. About more than 50 companies visit ITM Oshiwara. Some of the top recruiters for the ITM Oshiwara include Domino's Pizza, The Park Group of Hotels, The Oberoi Mumbai, The Westin Mumbai Garden City, Rebel Foods Pvt Ltd, Fern Hotels, AccorHotels, Taj Group of Hotels, Hilton Mumbai.
Admission process in ITM IHM
Students who want to pursue a hotel management course in Mumbai can choose ITM IHM university, which is one of the top institutes. Here is the admission process for enrolling in the course:’
- Students can apply to ITM IHM for a hotel management course in Mumbai by visiting their official website.
- Fill up the application form, which includes personal details.
- As a next step, students have to submit the necessary documents like 10th and 12th mark sheets, migration certificates, caste certificates, and a passport-size photograph
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form and required documents.
Course fees in ITM for Hotel Management course in Mumbai
Here are the fee structure of some top courses offered by ITM IHM
- Bachelor of Arts- It is a 3-year course with a course fee of 2.10 lakhs.
- Bachelor of Science (Hospitality Studies)- It is a 3-year course with a course fee of 2.10 lakhs.
- Diploma in Patisserie - It is a 1-year course with a course fee of 1.33 lakhs.