Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
The class 12 students who will take their board examinations this year have been talking a lot about CUET during the past few days. The skyrocketing cut-offs at several prestigious colleges in India, including the University of Delhi, which is a well-liked study destination for students coming from all across India and even overseas, crush a lot of hopes. However, during the academic year 2022–2023, this exam will enable students to demonstrate their potential and gain admission to their ideal university based on entrance test results rather than merit-based admittance. Let's look into the eligibility requirements, the application procedure, and more of CUET 2022!
CUET 2022: What is it?
CUCET has been replaced with Common University Entrance Test.NTA will administer CUET 2022 this year. This exam is held for UG admissions in private and deemed-to-be-colleges as well as public universities at the central and state levels. For the academic years 2022–2023, CUET will be accepted by 19 private institutions, 12 state universities, 11 deemed universities, and 44 central universities.
Ten universities are participating in CUET 2022 overall. The eligibility requirements for students vary depending on the university. The three main course kinds that CUET 2022 offers are as follows. Candidates may submit applications for research, integrated PG, and UG programs. Before registering for this exam, it is advised that students carefully review the unique eligibility requirements of each university for their individual courses.
For general category candidates, the student's class 12 grade must have been at least 50%, while for SC/ST candidates, it must have been at least 45%.
The student must have received a minimum grade point average of 55 percent (General category) and 50 percent (SC/ST/OBC/PWD category). For OBC candidate students, various places have a varied cutoff.
The candidate must hold a post-graduate degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates, 50% for OBC candidates, and 55% for general candidates.
Reservation for CUET 2022
Each university adheres to the guidelines established by the Government of India because this exam is for admissions to UG programs at Central Universities. For CUET 2022 admissions to various courses and participating central universities, candidates from various categories are allowed to seat reservations. Candidates who are aware of the reservation criteria can profit from reduced application fees, cutoff scores, and course/admission costs, among other things.
- Reservation of 10% for General Economically Weaker Sections (Gen-EWS)
- Reservation for Scheduled Caste 15%
- Reservation for Scheduled Tribes, 7.5%
- Reservation for other backward classes (OBCs), 27%
- 5% reserved for people with disabilities (PwD)
How Do I Make a Reservation for the CUET 2022?
- Each applicant must fill out an application form, which asks them for a variety of information, including the category they belong to. They then must choose an option based on that category. At this time, candidates are not needed to present any category verification. However, the authorities won't accept any more claims if a candidate fails to choose the correct reserved category.
- Candidates must present valid documentation, including the caste certificate, at the time of counseling. Candidates who, in any way, neglect to request their category certificate will be considered to be in an unreserved category.
Application Form for CUET 2022
- The CUET 2022 Application Form is available to candidates online.
- Enter all required information in the application, including the personal, academic, communication, and other fields.
- Upload the most recent photo and signature as scanned photos.
- You can pay the application cost offline or online.
- Candidates should take a printout of their completed application and store it safely for future use.
How can I complete the CUET 2022 Application Form?
To register for the Central Universities Entrance Test, candidates must complete an application form. Fill out the CUET 2022 Application Form by following the procedures below.
- Step 1: Fill out the application form on the CUET 2022 official website.
- Step 2: To sign up for the program, click the "Apply Online" link.
- Step 3: Candidates can choose amongst three programs—UG, PG, and RP—after clicking. To apply, simply click the appropriate link.
- Step 4: Complete the registration procedure by providing information such as the name, valid email address, mobile number, date of birth, and verification code that is presented on the screen for the program you have applied for.
- Step 5: After all information has been completed, an application number and password are generated and given to the email address and mobile number that have been registered.
- Step 6: Log in with your application number and password and complete the application form by providing your name, academic background, and contact information.
- Step 7: Upload scanned copies of your most recent passport-sized photo and your signature in the appropriate size and format.
- Step 8: Choose the testing locations. Choose and enter the testing locations in the order of your selection.
- Step 9: An automatic email and SMS are delivered to the registered email address and mobile number after successful submission of an online application and payment of fees.
Correction to CUET 2022 Form
For the already registered applicants, a CUET 2022 form correction service has also been opened. Only the information given in the candidate's application form can be changed. If they choose to use one of the newly added exam centers, candidates may change or cancel the exam centers they have already chosen. NTA has chosen to add 2 new testing locations, including the CUET 2022 exam facility.
CUET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Online release of the admission card is planned. The admit card is available for download from the CUET 2022 official website for registered applicants. The admission card is available for download at any moment prior to the test. Candidates may bring their CUET 2022 admit card and a legitimate photo ID to the tests.
- An applicant's admit card will be sent to their registered email address. After downloading the admission card, print it.
- Only candidates who have successfully registered will have access to the admission card.
- Exam center, roll number, exam day, time, and other information were given on the admit card.
- On the day of the exam, admit cards were required to be brought.
Exam Pattern for CUET 2022
Details of the UG program's exam pattern are provided here:
- There won't be any other questions besides multiple-choice ones during the exam.
- Section I: Questions pertaining to specific languages will be found in Sections IA and IB. These MCQs will be based on the passage from the Reading Comprehension section.
- Section II: will include questions on domain-specific subjects.
- Section III: There are 60 questions in this portion that cover general knowledge, current events, general mental ability, numeracy, and quantitative reasoning.
- Duration: Section I is 45 minutes long, Section II is 45 minutes long, and Section III is 60 minutes long.
- Exam Mode: A computer-based test will be used to administer the exam.
- Level of Questions: Questions will be graded according to their difficulty level for Class 12.
Study Advice for CUET 2022
Candidates who want to take this exam should make sure they adequately prepare for each subject according to the course they want to enroll in. While preparing for this exam, students should take into account a number of crucial factors, including:
- Clear the Basics First: It's crucial for applicants to do this before beginning an in-depth study for particular areas. Candidates should understand the fundamental ideas underpinning each subject. The subjects will become more engaging for the students as a result.
- Make a study plan: Students should make a study plan by considering the syllabus, significant subjects, and the topics' strengths and weaknesses. Students should divide their time between each course and topic after carefully considering this.
- The most crucial part of CUET 2022 preparation is revision, which should be done at regular intervals. The consistent revision will aid in keeping key concepts in mind. Additionally, students are able to write their own brief revision notes.
- Candidates should practice solving last year's exams before applying. This will assist in comprehending the format of the exam, the kinds of questions asked, and the amount of time needed to complete the question paper. Regular practice papers and taking mock exams would also help candidates speed up.
CUET 2022 Exam Centers
In addition to 13 sites outside of India, 547 cities within India will host CUET 2022. A test center will be immediately canceled if there are fewer than 100 pupils registered for it. The canceled center will be replaced by one closer by.
Answer Key of CUET 2022
The third week of July 2022 will see the online publication of the CUET 2022 final Answer Key for UG and PG programs. The final deadline for raising objections to answers has passed, and the NTA will now publish the results based on the definitive answer keys.
How can I get the CUET 2022 Answer Key?
To check the answer key, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the CUET 2022 official website.
- The "Answer Key" tab can be selected.
- Type in the application number and birthdate.
- Select "Login" from the tabs.
- The solution key is currently available to candidates as a pdf.
Candidates can assess their level of preparation and identify their strong and weak areas by downloading official Previous Year Question Papers. The main goal of holding this exam is to lighten the strain of UG admissions on students.