Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
To secure a position in a respected hotel management school in India, one must pass entrance exams. The NCHMJEE exam is a national-level admission test for candidates interested in studying this field. Candidates who intend to take the NCHMJEE should benefit from this time to learn the foundations and start preparing early. Completing sample exam papers is typically a good idea because it will help the applicant understand the exam structure and the kind of questions that will be asked. All conditions must be met in order for candidates to be eligible for the NCHMJEE. Candidates are required to independently verify their eligibility and adherence to the requirements. To understand everything there is to know about the NCHMJEE exam, read this blog.
The following prerequisites must be satisfied for all courses:
- Candidates must have earned a passing grade in English in both their secondary and senior secondary exams. To graduate from the English course, you must.
- Candidates who are taking the final exam and are awaiting the results are also qualified to apply for the exam, provided they can show proof that they passed the 10+2 exam and that they meet all other conditions when applying for admission or receiving counseling.
- The program is open to anyone who has finished 12 years of formal education.
- The High School Certificate Examination from Cambridge University.
- Any public school test passed in India or abroad is accepted by the Association of Indian Universities as being equivalent to the 10+2 senior secondary education system.
- The NCVT and SCVT of the applicant's state acknowledged the results of their H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
The maximum age for general and OBC applicants will be 22 as of August 1st, 2022.
The maximum age for SC/ST folks will be 25 as of August 1, 2022.
Applicants must be at least the minimum age specified by the organization that administers the exam.
Admission Card for NCHMJEE
The admit card will be made available on the official website during the fourth week of July 2022. The official website must be accessed by applicants in order to download their admission cards. Candidates would not receive their NCHMJEE admission cards by mail or courier from NTA. The exam room cannot be entered by candidates without an admit card.
Additionally, you must carry one type of photo ID:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- An Aadhar card, or any government-issued ID, as well as a notarized declaration with a photo in which the applicant's picture is clearly visible and attached
- Candidates won't be able to participate in the NCHMJEE without producing a valid and suitable picture ID.
Downloading two copies of the admit card is advised since one must be carried with you on exam day and the other must be self-attested, handed to the invigilator for their signature, saved, and utilized during the counseling process.
How to Download an Admit Card
- First, go to the official website.
- There should be a tab for "Admit card."
- Choose the tab.
- The admit card will show up and be ready for download on a different screen.
The NCHMJEE Exam Pattern in Detail
One of the five streams of courses that must be studied for this exam is English, a topic that is required to be studied in the educational background.
There is an English and Hindi written tests.
The objective-type questions in the exam are based on the most recent syllabus.
Each component contains information on a different type of inquiry. The following is a list of the questions that will be made in each section:
- Numerical Ability and Analytical aptitude-:Candidates must take courses relevant to numerical ability. They must also have the analytical aptitude. They must also be capable of analysis. There are mathematical basics questions.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: This problem is simply solvable using reasoning and logical deduction. Always maintain composure and concentration when applying reasoning to difficulties.
- General Knowledge and current affairs: Questions of general knowledge and current events were posed to respondents from all around the country and the world. Read trustworthy GK books and magazines for assistance with this section.
- English Language – This section requires an understanding of the English language.
- Aptitude for Service Sector: Examining test questions from previous years is advised to determine one's aptitude for the service sector. Simple difficulties can be solved with practice.
Tips for NCHMJEE Exam Day
The following tips for candidates should be kept in mind on the day of the NCHMJEE exam:
- Possess the required documentation The contestant must bring their NCHMJEE admit card to the testing site. Candidates who do not have a valid admit card will not be allowed to sit the exam. Here is a list of additional documents that must be brought to the NCHMJEE exam location.
- Follow all guidelines for the online CBT exam: Observe all guidelines NTA provided regarding the online proctored test that was sent to registered email addresses. Don't ignore the cautions. Ensure that the hardware and software requirements are met for the system.
- Exam portions ought to be attempted in accordance with areas of strength; every student has particular strong fields or specialties. Observe this when completing the exam paper. The order in which the questions are listed on the exam paper is not required of candidates. Instead, candidates could begin by addressing inquiries on the subject they are knowledgeable in. The likelihood that the candidate will perform well on the test will rise as a result of this.
- Address the problems you are aware of first: On the NCHMJEE exam paper, candidates are advised not to attempt any questions for which they are doubtful of the solution. This is useful since candidates may concentrate on the questions they are confident in answering and lessen the quantity of negative feedback. Furthermore, by doing this, applicants will have the chance to complete the remaining exam questions in the allocated time and then return to any questions they are unclear about how to respond to later.
- Completely read the questions: Examining the questions in the sections for English language skills, reasoning and logical deduction, arithmetic ability, analytical aptitude, and aptitude for the service industry attentively are suggested. Because certain exam questions can be a little tricky, candidates are recommended to carefully study the question before submitting their response on the computer.
- Use your time management plan: Candidates are advised to strictly follow their time management strategy when responding to exam questions. As a result, applicants should establish and stick to a time restriction for finishing each exam part. 200 questions must be answered in 180 minutes for the NCHMJEE test. So they have to answer inquiries promptly.
- Keep in mind the scoring system: There is a failing grade in the NCHMJEE. Candidates should constantly keep this in mind when responding to exam questions. When answering questions they are unsure of the answer to, they should not respond. Long-term, this will be advantageous because the NCHMJEE exam's failing grade is ultimately what matters. In the section on aptitude for the service industry, applicants should attempt as many questions as they can since even if they don't select the best answer, they will still gain bonus points. mostly because this section will be graded.
Candidates must take the NCHMJEE exam to be admitted to the top hotel management programs. Hotel management degrees offer great job chances in a range of industries. Graduates in hotel management offer great opportunities for progress both locally and abroad in addition to lucrative salaries.