Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The BSc Hotel Management programme is divided into six semesters, with the latter two semesters focusing on the candidate's selected field of study. Students who have completed class 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% and English as a mandatory subject from a recognised board are eligible to enrol in this course.
Front Office, Personality and Communication Development, Food Production, Housekeeping, Hygiene and Sanitation, Laundry Operations, Food Science, Food and Beverage Service, Nutrition, and some key courses are covered in the BSc Hotel Management programme.
The average tuition fee charged for the degree in India ranges between INR 1 and 3.5 Lacs for a three-year period, and the average yearly compensation offered to such professionals in the country ranges between INR 3 and 7 Lacs, growing with experience.
Hotel management institute graduates can apply for roles such as Sales Manager, Restaurant Manager, Housekeeping Manager, Hotel Development Manager, Hotel Maintenance Manager, and others. Among the leading recruiters are Radisson, The Leela, Le Meridien, Taj Hotels & Resorts, Marriott, Four Seasons, and others.
BSc Hotel Management - What is it about?
- The basic information concerning the candidate's development while pursuing the course is provided below. Candidates studying B.Sc. Hotel Management are taught about the workings of hotel administration, its environment, and management with vital skills and tools required for a hotel to run successfully.
- The programs teach the candidate how to multitask.
- Management, marketing, human resource, communication skills, dexterity, and interpersonal skills are all taught to the candidate.
- The candidates are prepared for worldwide hospitality sector exposure.
- The candidate is given hands-on experience with everything he or she has learnt intellectually.
- The aspirants are equipped for the obstacles that they will experience during their working tenure.
- The program trains candidates to compete for jobs in the service sector. With the passage of time, the applicants develop a well-rounded personality.
Why study BSc Hotel Management?
The desire to pursue a B.Sc. in Hotel Management is determined by the candidate. Some of the advantages of taking this course are listed below.
- The hotel industry's rapid growth provides abundant job options, allowing candidates to pursue a profession of their choice.
- The candidate's worldwide exposure aids in the development of their personality. Students are also exposed to the fields of Science and Hotel Management.
- Candidates learn about Sales & Marketing, Tourism, and Computer Science.
- The candidates gain a good understanding of how to establish hotels and engage in entrepreneurship. They can have hotel startups more easily than others.
- Since this is a high-paying employment, graduates in this field get a high salary. They get work at large foundations.
- Students can enhance their education by taking post-graduate, diploma, or administrative courses.
BSc Hotel Management: Admission Process
Admission procedures differ from one institute to the next. Admission to private colleges is mostly determined by an entrance examination administered by the institutes, followed by a personal interview round.
To be admitted, applicants must fill out a form & follow the admission procedure.
Entrance to private universities is entirely dependent on seat availability. Admission to Institutes of Hotel Management is determined by the results of the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (NCHMCT JEE).
After receiving the cut-off scores, the eligible candidate must go through a series of personal interviews.
BSc Hotel Management: Eligibility
To be able to pursue the B.Sc. in Hotel Management course, the individual must meet the following eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must have a 10+2 qualification from a recognised board.
- The candidate's main subject in class 12 must be English.
- The candidate must have a minimum senior secondary level score of 50%.
How to Prepare for the BSc Hotel Management Entrance Exam?
To fare better in the entrance examination, the candidate should remember the following points.
- The student must complete as many sample papers as feasible. This gives an indication of the types of questions that will be asked in the admission exam. It also provides an assessment of the question paper's strong and weak points.
- Frequently, the candidate is unable to finish his or her question paper on time. As a result, applicants are encouraged to limit their time when answering questions.
- Choose the appropriate set of books and study materials. The correct set of study materials takes the candidate down the path to a higher rank.
- A suitable timetable must be prepared by the candidate. The timetable must be created in such a way that it allows for time for each area of the question paper as well as a time window for review.
- Continue to revise. It is pointless to study if you are unable to recall information in the examination hall. As a result, revision is an important part of getting good grades.
Why study Bsc in Hotel management in ITM Institute of Hotel Management
According to a Times Education study conducted in 2022, the ITM Institute of Hotel Management is listed among the top Hotel Management Institutes in India. ITM Institute of Hotel Management provides the best Hotel Management programmes to train and prepare students for careers in the hospitality sector. A cutting-edge curriculum, broad industry connections, and practical internships at five-star properties round out the curriculum. One of the key highlights of ITM IHM is top-tier placements with an interesting and gratifying experience.
ITM IHM focuses on personal grooming, soft skills, linguistic ability, and professional growth to provide a holistic and all-around learning experience. ITM has worked with industry partners and foreign universities to create advanced programmes in hospitality and service management. This gives the students options in industries and sectors other than hotel management.