Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
ITM Oshiwara is one of the renowned institutions for Hotel Management course. This Hotel Management Institute is known for their proficiency in their respective professions and provide students with a variety of academic options.
One of India's top institutions for hospitality management is the ITM Oshiwara. It is one of the nation's oldest institutions of hotel administration, having been founded in 1954. The school provides numerous undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programmes in applied nutrition, catering technology, and hotel management.
A Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration and a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality Studies are among the undergraduate programmes provided by ITM Oshiwara. A Master of Science (M.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, a Master of Science (M.Sc) in Hospitality and Tourism Management, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition are among the postgraduate courses provided by the institute.
Further diploma programmes in food production, bakery and confectionery, and food and beverage service are provided by ITM Oshiwara. Modern classrooms, labs, and kitchens are part of the institute's well-equipped infrastructure, which gives students practical experience in hotel management.
A wide variety of academic programs in business, engineering, hospitality, and healthcare are available through the ITM Group of Institutions, a network of educational institutions. The organisation runs more than 20 universities in India that provide undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programmes in a range of subjects, in which ITM Oshiwara is known for its Hotel Management course.
Business Administration, Hotel Management, and International Business undergraduate programmes are available through the ITM Group of universities in Mumbai, including ITM Oshiwara. The institute offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Hotel Management and International Business as one of its postgraduate programs.
Moreover, diploma programs in business management, retail management, and banking and finance are provided by the ITM Group of colleges in Oshiwara, Mumbai. To give students access to a top-notch education, the organisation offers a well-equipped infrastructure, including contemporary classrooms, labs, and libraries.
The ITM Group's focus on experiential learning is one of its distinctive characteristics. By partnerships with different businesses and organisations, the group offers students chances to get practical experience through internships and industry projects.
The ITM Oshiwara institute provides their students with a variety of extracurricular activities in addition to academic programmes. Sports, music, dancing, and other cultural pursuits are all represented through clubs and societies at the institutions. Outside of the classroom, these organisations and societies aid students in honing their skills and talents.
ITM Oshiwara may be a fantastic option for students wishing to pursue higher education in Mumbai for a number of reasons. Consider ITM Oshiwara for the following factors, among others:
1. High-Quality Education: ITM Oshiwara is a member of the ITM Group of Institutions, which is known for offering high-quality education in a variety of sectors, such as management, hospitality, engineering, and healthcare. Since the group places a significant emphasis on experiential learning, students have many opportunities to apply their theoretical knowledge to situations that arise in the real world.
2. Program Variety: ITM Oshiwara has an extensive selection of undergraduate and graduate programmes in management, hospitality, and international business. The courses are meant to equip students with the knowledge and abilities needed to excel in their chosen industries.
3. Qualified and Experienced Faculty: The ITM Oshiwara faculty is knowledgeable and skilled, and many of them have previous work experience. They bring their real-world experience and knowledge to the classroom, giving students insightful information about the field.
4. Modern Facilities: ITM Oshiwara features state-of-the-art facilities, including up-to-date lecture halls, libraries, and computer labs. The campus is outfitted with modern amenities and technology to give students a relaxing and supportive learning environment.
5. Experiential Learning: ITM Oshiwara has partnerships with numerous businesses and organisations that give students the chance to work on projects and complete internships in the real world. Students benefit from gaining relevant knowledge and skills, which prepares them for employment after graduation.
6. Industry Connections: ITM Oshiwara Institute has solid ties to businesses and organisations in the sector, giving students access to a sizable network of former students and business pioneers. This may be advantageous for developing personally and professionally, as well as for landing internships and jobs.
7. Extracurricular Activities: There are numerous organisations and societies at ITM Oshiwara that are devoted to sports, music, dance, and other cultural pursuits. These organisations and groups offer a venue for networking and personal development while also assisting students in honing their skills and talents outside of the classroom.
For students wishing to pursue higher education in Mumbai, ITM Oshiwara is a great option. The college provides high-quality instruction, a variety of programmes, knowledgeable staff, cutting-edge facilities, chances for hands-on learning, connections to industry, and extracurricular activities that can assist students in achieving their academic and extracurricular objectives.
Some of the personal & professional growth aspects to pursue a hotel management course are enlisted below:
1. Helps Students Build Leadership Skills: Hotel management programmes are meant to get students ready for leadership positions in the hospitality sector. Students gain useful abilities as a result, including teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making, that they may use in any line of work.
2. Strengthens Communication Skills: In any company, including the hotel sector, communication skills are crucial. Students who enrol in a hotel management school learn how to interact effectively with stakeholders, including staff members and visitors. Your ability to effectively communicate with others can help you forge lasting relationships and can be a huge benefit in any field.
3. Encourages Time Management Skills: Students in a hotel management school frequently need to manage several assignments and deadlines at once. In any line of work, staying organised and productive can be achieved by developing efficient time management skills.
A hotel management institute can present a variety of chances, for both, professional and personal development. Any industry can benefit from these skill sets and information learned in a hotel management degree because they are highly transferrable.