Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Fashion designing courses can be pursued by individuals with a passion for fashion, creativity, and a keen interest in the fashion industry. After completing 12th grade, students who meet the following criteria may consider pursuing fashion designing courses:
- Students with a creative flair: Fashion designing is a field that requires a strong sense of creativity and artistic skills. Pursuing a fashion designing course can help you enhance your creative abilities and channel them into a successful career if you are naturally inclined to sketch, design, and experiment with different fabrics and styles.
- Individuals interested in fashion: If you have a genuine interest in fashion trends, clothing, accessories, and the fashion industry as a whole, a fashion designing course can provide you with an in-depth understanding of the industry, its history, and its evolving trends.
- Students with a strong sense of style: Fashion designers are often known for their unique sense of style and aesthetics. If you have a knack for putting together outfits, coordinating colors, and creating visually appealing ensembles, pursuing a fashion design course can help you refine your styling skills and develop your signature style.
- Those with good communication and presentation skills: Fashion designers need to effectively communicate their ideas and concepts to clients, team members, and manufacturers. Good verbal and visual communication skills are essential in the fashion industry. If you possess strong communication and presentation skills, a fashion designing course can help you polish these skills and equip you for success in the industry.
- Students interested in entrepreneurship: Fashion designing courses often include aspects of business and entrepreneurship. If you aspire to start your own fashion label or work in the industry's business side, pursuing a fashion designing course can provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to understand market dynamics, branding, marketing, and fashion business strategies.
It's important to note that while a formal education in fashion design can be valuable, success in the industry also relies on passion, perseverance, and continuous learning.
ITM’s Group of Institutions IDM offers a range of bachelor's degree programs in design disciplines. Here are some of the programs they offer:
- IDM Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design: This program focuses on developing students' skills in fashion design, including pattern-making, garment construction, textile design, fashion illustration, and fashion marketing. It prepares students for careers in the fashion industry as fashion designers, fashion stylists, fashion consultants, or entrepreneurs in the fashion business.
- IDM Bachelor of Design in Interior Design: This program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to create functional and aesthetically pleasing interior spaces. Students learn about space planning, furniture design, materials and finishes, lighting, and environmental sustainability. Graduates can work as interior designers, interior decorators, or spatial consultants.
- IDM Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication: This program focuses on visual communication and graphic design. Students learn about typography, branding, advertising, user interface, and multimedia design. Graduates can work as graphic designers, visual communication specialists, art directors, or multimedia designers.
- IDM Bachelor of Design in Animation and VFX: This program explores the field of animation and visual effects. Students learn about 2D and 3D animation, character design, digital modeling, visual effects, and compositing. Graduates can work in animation studios, gaming companies, film production houses, or advertising agencies.
- IDM Bachelor of Science in Animation & VFX: This program emphasizes the technical aspects of animation and visual effects. Students learn about computer graphics, digital animation techniques, special effects, virtual and augmented reality. Graduates can pursue careers as technical animators, visual effects artists, 3D modelers, or technical directors.
The ITM Group of Institutions' IDM is a well-established and reputed educational organization that offers a variety of programs, including fashion design courses. Pursuing fashion design courses from the ITM Group of Institutions' IDM can offer several potential benefits:
- Strong Reputation: The ITM Group of Institutions' IDM has a strong reputation in the field of education. It has a track record of providing quality education and producing well-equipped graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their chosen fields. The institution's reputation can positively impact your credentials and career prospects in the fashion industry.
- Experienced Faculty: The ITM Group of Institutions' IDM typically employs experienced faculty members who possess expertise in the field of fashion design. These faculty members bring a wealth of industry experience and knowledge to the classroom, allowing students to learn from professionals with firsthand experience in the fashion industry. Their guidance and mentorship can greatly enhance the learning experience.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: ITM's fashion design courses are designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the fashion industry and develop students' design skills. The curriculum often covers various subjects, including design principles, fashion illustration, garment construction, textile science, fashion marketing, and merchandising. A well-rounded curriculum ensures that students acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required to excel in the field of fashion design.
- Industry Exposure: ITM Group of Institutions' IDM often emphasizes industry exposure and practical learning experiences. They may arrange industry visits, guest lectures by industry experts, workshops, and internships to give students a real-world understanding of the fashion industry. Such exposure enables students to develop industry connections, gain insights into the latest trends and practices, and build a professional network.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: ITM Group of Institutions' IDM typically provides modern infrastructure and well-equipped facilities to support learning. Design studios, computer labs with industry-standard software, sewing and pattern-making equipment, libraries, and resource centers create a conducive learning environment. Access to these facilities ensures students have the necessary tools and resources to develop their design skills.
- Placement Support: ITM Group of Institutions' IDM may offer placement support and assistance to students. They often have a dedicated placement cell that helps students connect with potential employers in the fashion industry. This includes arranging campus recruitment drives, industry tie-ups, internships, and job placement assistance. Such support can enhance students' chances of securing employment in reputed fashion companies or launching their own fashion ventures.
It's important to conduct thorough research about the specific fashion design courses offered by the ITM Group of Institutions' IDM and review the curriculum, faculty profiles, infrastructure, industry collaborations, and placement records. Additionally, consider contacting current or former students to gain insights into their experiences and the opportunities they received after completing their fashion design courses from the ITM Group of Institutions' IDM.