Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Animation has become one of the most popular fields in the entertainment industry, and it has a vast array of career options. For aspiring animators, there are several animation and VFX courses to choose from. This article will discuss the top animation courses that can help you make a career in this exciting field.
Animation and VFX Course:
This course is designed to teach students the principles of animation and VFX. The course covers various topics such as 2D and 3D animation, digital art, compositing, and visual effects. This course is ideal for those who want to specialize in animation and VFX for films, TV shows, and video games.
B.Sc. in Animation:
B.Sc. in Animation is a three-year undergraduate course that comprehensively understands the animation industry. The course covers various topics such as 3D animation, character design, sound editing, and special effects. The course also includes internships and live projects, which help students gain practical experience in the field.
ITM IDM (Institute of Design and Media) offers various animation and digital media courses. The courses are designed to provide students with hands-on experience in the field of animation. Some of the courses offered by ITM IDM include Diploma in Animation, B.Sc. in Animation, and M.Sc. in Animation.
Diploma in 3D Animation:
This course focuses on the principles of 3D animation and provides students with the skills to create 3D models, textures, and animations. The course covers topics such as lighting, rendering, and compositing. Students who complete this course can work in various fields such as film, television, video games, and advertising.
Certificate Course in Animation:
This course is ideal for those who want to learn the basics of animation. The course covers various topics such as 2D animation, character design, and storyboarding. The course also includes practical exercises, which help students develop their skills.
These are some of the top animation courses that can help you kickstart your career in this field. However, choosing a course that aligns with your interests and career goals is essential. Choosing a reputed institution that provides quality education and practical training is also important to help you gain a competitive edge in the industry.
animation courses can be an excellent career choice for those who are creative, passionate about art and storytelling, and have a flair for technology. The scope of animation and VFX courses is vast, and the industry is growing rapidly, with a high demand for skilled professionals.
Animation and VFX courses can lead to exciting career opportunities in various industries, such as film, television, advertising, gaming, e-learning, and web design. The scope of animation and VFX is not limited to entertainment and media; it has expanded to include industries like architecture, engineering, pharma and healthcare, automobile, etc. With the rise of new technologies such as virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), the scope of animation and VFX has become even more extensive.
Moreover, the animation and VFX industry is constantly evolving and adapting to new technologies, techniques, and trends, making it a dynamic and exciting field. As an animator, you can work on challenging and diverse projects, collaborate with talented professionals, and bring your creative ideas to life.
The demand for skilled animators and VFX artists is high and expected to grow even more in the coming years. According to a report by ResearchAndMarkets.com, the global animation, and VFX market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2021 and 2026, driven by the increasing demand for high-quality animation content in the entertainment industry.
After completing a BSc in Animation, graduates can explore various career opportunities in the animation and visual effects (VFX) industry. Here are some of the most common jobs after BSc animation:
- Animator: Animators are responsible for creating and designing animated characters, objects, and scenes for films, television shows, advertisements, and video games. They use software tools such as Maya, 3ds Max, and Blender to create animations and bring characters to life.
- 3D Modeler: 3D modelers use software tools such as Maya and ZBrush to create three-dimensional models of characters, objects, and environments for films, video games, and virtual reality (VR) experiences. They work closely with animators and VFX artists to create realistic and visually stunning models.
- VFX Artist: VFX artists use software tools such as Nuke, After Effects, and Houdini to create visual effects for films, television shows, and advertisements. They are responsible for creating realistic and believable effects, such as explosions, fire, and weather, using a combination of live-action footage and computer-generated imagery (CGI).
- Game Designer: Game designers are responsible for designing and developing video games for consoles, PCs, and mobile devices. They work with teams of artists, programmers, and writers to create game concepts, characters, and environments and design gameplay mechanics and user interfaces.
- Multimedia Specialist: Multimedia specialists create multimedia content for websites, social media, and e-learning platforms. They use various software tools to create graphics, videos, animations, and interactive content and may also be responsible for managing websites and social media accounts.
- Storyboard Artist: Storyboard artists create visual representations of scripts and story ideas for films, television shows, and advertisements. They work closely with directors, producers, and writers to create storyboards that communicate a project's visual style and narrative.
- Art Director: Art directors are responsible for the visual style and aesthetic of a project, whether it is a film, video game, or advertisement. They work with teams of artists and designers to create a cohesive visual style that communicates the mood and tone of the project.
In addition to these careers, BSc animation graduates can pursue jobs in graphic design, web design, and advertising. They may also choose to work as freelancers or start their own animation studios or production companies.
Overall, the animation and VFX industry offers a wide range of career opportunities for BSc animation graduates. With the right skills, creativity, and dedication, graduates can carve out successful careers in this exciting and dynamic field.
In conclusion, animation and VFX courses can be excellent career choices for those who are creative, passionate, and willing to learn. With a high demand for skilled professionals and vast scope of opportunities, the animation and VFX industry offers a promising career path. However, choosing a course that aligns with your interests and career goals and gaining practical experience and training to stand out in the competitive job market is essential.