Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
What Exactly Is a Bachelor of Fashion Design?
Fashion design is one of the most widely used design specializations among students. To one day become successful fashion designers, thousands of applicants apply each year to various colleges offering fashion design programs across the nation. You have arrived in the appropriate location if you want to work in the fashion industry.
One of the most imaginative course options is fashion design, which is a thriving vocational field in India. The fashion industry has expanded dramatically in just ten years. Enrolling in the appropriate Bachelor of Fashion design institute will open up a wide range of job opportunities for you. But it's important to comprehend a few key elements of the course before enrolling in a Bachelor of Fashion design.
You will gain a thorough understanding of the field of fashion design, as well as its application and employment possibilities, in this article.
Opportunities for Professional Growth After a Bachelor of Fashion Design.
There are many areas and career options after completing a Bachelor of Fashion design. Those who are interested in becoming fashion designers in India have a wide range of lucrative career options to choose from. Your interests and abilities will determine the type of job you choose. After completing a fashion design course, you can expect to pursue some of the job profiles listed below.
- Fashion Illustrator
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Journalist
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Coordinator
- Fashion Consultant
For students who possess artistic creativity and drawing prowess, fashion design is one of the most promising and alluring fields. This is one of the industries where you can earn a great living because of the flourishing fashion culture of India.
Why Should You Pick a Fashion Design Bachelor's Degree?
A comprehensive degree program leading to graduation is the Bachelor of Fashion Design. The Bachelor of Fashion design teaches students the abilities and creativity required in the fashion industry. Additionally, it offers extensive exposure to real-world experience and practical knowledge in all facets of the fashion industry. But there are a number of reasons why you ought to select the Bachelor of Fashion design course:
- Students from all academic backgrounds, including those in the humanities, science, and business, can benefit from opportunities offered by the flexible Bachelor of Fashion Design (Fashion Designing) program.
- This course's students with a creative mindset and a sense of style excel.
- Students will graduate from this course with all the entrepreneurial and creative skills required to land a job in the fashion industry.
- Students who successfully complete this course can start their fashion businesses. They can use and show off their fashion creativity.
- The constantly developing fashion industry offers a wide range of opportunities. Students can enter the fashion industry through various job profiles after completing the Bachelor of Fashion design. These job opportunities frequently include a ticket to the glamorous world and excellent pay.
- Future career opportunities in the fashion industry, including those for advanced study and research, are also made available by the Bachelor of Fashion design. Before pursuing a Ph.D. or conducting research, students can obtain a master's degree in the area. They can work and study abroad.
What are the prerequisites for a bachelor's degree in fashion design?
The prospective student must meet the minimum requirements for admission to a college that offers a Bachelor of Fashion Design program. The following is a list of the requirements that a candidate must fulfill in order to move forward in a particular college's admissions process:
- The class 12/intermediate final examination from a recognized board of education must have been passed by the applicant for admission to the Bachelor of Fashion design program in fashion design.
- To be taken into consideration, a candidate must receive a minimum overall score of 50%. Specific reserved categories, such as SC/ST/PWD, are granted exemptions in accordance with some college policies.
- Before being admitted to pursue a Bachelor's degree in fashion design, students must first meet the eligibility requirements of their chosen college.
- The candidate must have passed a state, national, or Fashion designing institute-level exam in order to enroll in the course. The parameters established by the college determine it.
You must meet the requirements if you want to study the Bachelor of Fashion design at a fashion design college. You must have completed your 10+2 to be eligible for the BA (Hons.) degree, and if you choose a diploma or certificate program, you must have passed your 10th-grade exams.
How Can I Find India's Best Bachelor of Fashion Design Programs & Colleges?
You need to have a certain set of skills before you can become a fashion designer. They consist of design, sewing, and drawing abilities. Additionally, industry expertise and unwavering perseverance are both beneficial. You'll also need to strengthen your general business and financial knowledge while developing a strong fashion portfolio.
Comparable infrastructure facilities, including labs, libraries, research facilities, design studios, auditoriums, and other spaces, are offered by the top private fashion design colleges like ITM University for fashion design in India. ITM provides placement assistance in addition to knowledgeable faculty for learning and scholarly pursuits.
Choosing a reputable Fashion design institute is essential for success in this specialization. These educational institutions train students to become skilled designers.
The Bachelor of Fashion Design program's curriculum strongly emphasizes teaching students the creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship skills required by the fashion industry. Additionally, it teaches students about the various facets of fashion, the dynamic trends, and the historical development of style.