Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Animation is a rapidly growing field that has become an integral part of the entertainment and media industry. It is the process of creating the illusion of motion and change by rapidly displaying a sequence of static images. The images, or frames, are usually created using computer software or by hand drawing on paper. When the frames are played back in rapid succession, the illusion of movement is created.
Animation has been around for centuries, dating back to early forms of animation such as flip books and zoetropes. However, the advent of technology has greatly expanded the possibilities of animation, allowing for the creation of increasingly complex and realistic animated productions.
If you are interested in a career in animation, the ITM Institute is one of the best places to study. The ITM Institute offers a B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course that provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the animation industry, including the latest technologies, software, and techniques used in the field.
Why ITM Institute is best for studying B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia?
- ITM has a state-of-the-art animation studio equipped with the latest technology, software, and tools used in the animation industry.
- The faculty of ITM Institute includes experienced professionals from the animation industry who provide students with hands-on training and real-world experience.
- ITM Institute has a strong emphasis on practical learning, which allows students to develop their skills and apply their knowledge to real-world projects.
- ITM Institute has a dedicated placement cell that helps students find employment opportunities in the animation industry upon graduation.
- 2D Animation
- 3D Animation
- Visual Effects
- Character Design
- Sound Design
- Motion Graphics
- Digital Painting
- Game Design
In addition to these subjects, B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia also includes a number of elective courses that allow students to specialize in a specific area of animation. Some of the elective courses offered include:
- Stop Motion Animation
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Game Development
- 3D Printing
Duration and Fees
The B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course at ITM Institute is typically a three-year program, and the fees for the course vary depending on factors such as the location of the campus and the duration of the course. On average, the fees for the course are around 3-5 Lakhs for the entire duration of the course.
ITM Institute has multiple campuses across the country, including locations in major cities such as Mumbai, Pune, and Hyderabad. The campuses are equipped with state-of-the-art animation studios, computer labs, and other necessary infrastructure to provide students with a comprehensive learning experience.
To be eligible for the B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course at ITM Institute, candidates must have completed their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
- Make sure to choose the right campus, as it will have a big impact on your learning experience and career prospects in the field of B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia.
- Be prepared to work hard and put in a lot of time and effort in your B.Sc in Animation, as animation is a highly competitive field.
- Take advantage of opportunities to get hands-on experience and work on real-world projects in the field of B.Sc in Animation.
- Network with professionals in the animation industry and try to get internships or work experience in B.Sc in Animation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and software used in the animation industry as part of your B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia education.
some more tips that can help you make the most of your time at ITM Institute
- Take advantage of all the resources available to you: ITM Institute has a wealth of resources available to students, including animation software, equipment, and other tools. Make sure to take advantage of these resources and learn how to use them effectively.
- Practice, practice, practice: Animation is a skill that takes a lot of practice to master. Make sure to take advantage of every opportunity you have to practice your animation skills, whether it's during class or on your own time.
- Learn from your mistakes: As with any skill, you will make mistakes when learning animation. Instead of getting discouraged, use these mistakes as opportunities to learn and improve.
- Seek feedback: Feedback is an essential part of the learning process. Make sure to seek feedback on your animation work and use it to make improvements.
- Network and make connections: The animation industry is a small and tight-knit community. Make sure to take advantage of opportunities to network and make connections with professionals in the industry.
- Keep up with industry trends: The animation industry is constantly evolving, and new technologies and techniques are being developed all the time. Make sure to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the industry to stay competitive.
- Follow your passion: Animation is a field that requires a lot of hard work and dedication. Make sure to choose an area of animation that you are passionate about, as this will make the hard work more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Be open to new opportunities: The animation industry is constantly changing, and new opportunities are always emerging. Be open to new opportunities and be willing to try new things.
Overall, animation is a dynamic and exciting field that offers a wide range of career opportunities. If you are interested in pursuing a career in animation, the B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course at ITM Institute is an excellent choice. With experienced faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and a focus on practical learning, ITM Institute provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the animation industry.
In conclusion, studying for a B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia at ITM Institute is one of the best decisions you can make to launch your career in this exciting field. With the right combination of hard work, dedication, and practical experience, you can be on your way to a successful career in animation. Don't hesitate to take the first step and enroll in the B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course at ITM Institute.