The Alumni department along with Human Resource Department of ITM, Navi Mumbai organised ITM HR Alumni meet on 5th May 2018, Saturday.
The event was inaugurated by lighting of ITM Vidya Jothi followed by welcome song by Mr. Nishant Deshmukh (HR Alum 2015-17 Batch). Dr. Saritprava Das, Dean – Academics, ITM gave welcome speech and keynote address was delivered by Mr. Vijay Sinha – Sr Vice President HR, JSW.
The objective of the HR Alumni meet was to plan a formal get together amongst the entire pass out students to know about their career planning and changing opportunities in dynamic times. With this backdrop a panel discussion was also conducted with theme HRM in Digital Era.
The distinguished panellists for the event were:
1. Mr Harjeet Kanduja – Vice President HR, Reliance Jio – Moderator
2. Mr Kumar Priyaranjan – Sr. Vice President & HR & CSR, Hikel Ltd.
3. Mr Sunjay Dhawan –Vice President, Human Resource, DHL. HR Alum 1991 – 93 Batch
4. Ms. Anuja Ghosh – Head HR, India Ratings & Research, Fitch Group – HR Alum 2005-07 Batch
5. Mr Abhishek Sharma – CEO, Intech Corporation & Mohinder Projects – HR Alum 2002-2004 Batch
Last but not the least, Charcha session on successful careers: Sawal Apka, Jawab by Prof RSS Mani, Vice President Institutional Development, ITM Group of Institutions which was very enlightening for the audience. A small quiz round was held to win exciting prizes which was sponsored by (Sristhi Sinha HR Alum 2013- 15 Batch). Vote of thanks was delivered by Dr Lakshmi Mohan, Campus Head. Program ended with Video: Memories & Accolades accompanied by Felicitation and Group photo.