Learn the most advanced formulas, functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user.
Why should I learn advanced Excel?
Advanced Excel allows the business organization to make better decisions which increase productivity and revenue. MS Excel also represents a large amount of data in an
efficient and user friendly manner that helps the management to identify the current situation of the company.
- Microsoft Excel Fundamentals
- Working with Basic Excel Functions
- Google forms
- Transpose using different options
- Practise assignment on Excel
- Working with Excel's Lookup Functions
- Working with Large Sets of Excel Data
|Beneficiary Name:||ITM Edutech Training Pvt Ltd|
|Beneficiary Bank Name :||ICICI Bank|
|Beneficiary Branch Name :||Vashi Branch|
|Beneficiary Account No. :||015105011530|
|Beneficiary RTGS/IFSC Code :||ICIC 000 0151|
1001, 10th floor, Platinum Tech no Park, Plot no. 17 - 18,
Sector - 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400 703
Phone: 022 49144242
9136694958 / 8433973116/