About ITM Group
ITM founded in 1991, among the first private, non-aided business schools in India, quickly expanded its footprint, establishing its Bengaluru campus in 1992, Chennai campus in 1993 and Warangal campus in 1994. ITM established several other Institutions which includes ITM Global Leadership Center (2002), ITM Institute for Hospitality & Management (2002), ITM Institute for Financial Markets (2003), ITM Institute of Health Sciences (2008). We are also one of the largest Executive Education providers, with over 17 locations in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai & Hyderabad.
In 2009, ITM ventured into Engineering education with couple of acquisition of engineering colleges in Visakhapatnam AP & Nagpur MH. In 2010, launched Schools of Fashion, Hotel Management and more B- Schools.
- Launched Bank Sales Academies in association with various leading banks in Raipur, Warangal, Greater Noida, Vadodara & Bengaluru.
- ITM University launched in Raipur in 2012 and in 2014 ITM launched India's first truly Vocational University in Vadodara in 2014.
- We have associations with renowned universities across the world, such as Queen Margaret Univ. (UK), Southern New Hampshire Univ. (USA), Birmingham City Univ. (UK) and many more.
- With thousands of successful graduates over 2 decades, and a reputation of quality and innovation amongst students and employers from across India, ITM Group is one of the fastest growing, most respected education brands.
- With the able support of its experienced full-time faculty members and several visiting faculties to give students the vital global edge, ITM is steadily moving towards fulfilling its vision, that of becoming a global leader in the area of professional education, whose mission is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
- We are a professional educational organization in India.