Fees schedulePGDM: FINANCIAL MARKETS (AICTE APPROVED)
|Academics fees||Year 1||Year 2|
|Academic Resources Refundable Deposit||5,000|
|Industry Interface/Skill Development||7,500||7,500|
|Computing, Internet and Research||30,000|
|GIP Advance Payment||15,000|
|Total Academic Fees||3,57,500||3,27,500|
|Accommodation & Meal Plan (Optional)|
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Hostel Refundable Deposit||5,000|
|Total Accommodation & Hostel Fees||1,47,000||1,37,000|
Global Immersion Program (GIP)
|Students can opt for Global Immersion in Europe or Australia for a period of 3 to 4 weeks||150,000|
Fee Schedule Notes:
- All fees, including Application Fee is to be paid by cheque/DD in favor of “Institute for Technology and Management”, payable in Mumbai.
- ITM programs are approved for 100% Student loans by Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and HDFC Bank. Please note that Education Loan applications are only processed in the student’s hometown branch of the banks. Should you require any assistance in securing a loan from your bank, please contact us.
- Hostel Accommodation at our Kharghar, Navi Mumbai hostel is optional, and subject to limited availability. A range of affordable rental housing is available in Navi Mumbai.
- Meal Plan includes Breakfast and Dinner services only, for all the days of the academic year.
- Deluxe hostel accommodation in ITM’s newly built hostel tower feature well furnished twin-sharing rooms, separate study areas, housekeeping facility, Cafeteria, water coolers, electronic security, power backup, internet access etc. Men and women students are housed in separate wings.
- Academic Fees include one laptop, all prescribed text books, ITM uniform, network & internet access, all co-curricular student activities, student medical insurance & student registration fees for Professional Bodies. Students may not bring their own laptops for use in the program.