CULINARY ARTS Programs
ITM School of Culinary Arts is the first professional training school for Culinary Arts. Our programs have been carefully designed keeping in mind the culinary industry's demands of the global Culinary industry. The courses are delivered in simulated practical lab facilities with due emphasis on practical hands on training under the guidance of internationally recognised chef trainers.
- Baccalaureate in Culinary Arts
3 years full-time degree program from ITM School of CulinaryArts
Baccalaureate in Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts offers the most intensive and complete training in classic techniques of professional cooking. Our Curriculum is the hands-on instruction of basic cooking, baking and presentation skills and the theoretical knowledge that must underline competency. The objective is to teach the students what works in both the front and the back of the house along with the reasons it works
Through this program, students will gain solid culinary skills as well as a strong business foundation. Three-year Baccalaureate in Culinary Arts degree is a thorough combination of:
- Cooking skills and techniques, both fundamental and advanced, that prepares graduates for fine-dining kitchens and other foodservice operations.
- In-depth examination of Indian, International cuisine, including Latin and South America, the Mediterranean and Asia, as well as nutrition.
- Business skills, from finance to marketing to personnel, which prepare students to plan, build, promote and sustain a food-related business.
- Real-world experience through externships at local, national or international establishments as well as leadership opportunities via our teaching assistant program.
Duration- Three Years Full Time
A pass in any 10+2 scheme approved with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.
Candidate for whom English is not their medium of instruction must demonstrate competency in English in the selection procedure at the time of enrolment.
Non Resident Indians (NRI) should submit their relevant documents.
Curriculum: The course curriculum is divided into 6 semesters.
IHM Navi Mumbai
Prof Sanju - 09029247159
Asmita - 09769309995
IHM Mumbai (Oshiwara)
Purva - 09833485475
Nilesh - 09320316096
Antony - 07829492594
ITM - FHRAI, Greater Noida, NCR
Ashish Sharma - 09015175261